Born to write? Able to juggle dozens of brand voices across long and short-form copy? Capable of writing a dozen emails and 50+ Facebook ads without breaking a sweat? Love an amazing work environment? Wondering what’s up with all the questions?
The MuteSix copy team is growing, and we’re looking for a word-happy Jack (or Jill) of all trades to assist in writing copy for Facebook, Google, emails, scripts and more.
If this sounds like you, let’s chat!
- Develop and/or manage the brand voice of over 150 clients.
- Work and communicate with channel managers for strategy and copy fulfillment needs including one-off ads for Google and Facebook, video scripts, landing pages, emails and more.
- Strategize with teams and campaign managers to write and develop content for a variety of channels and media forms.
- Work against quick turnaround deadlines.
- 1+ years of copywriting experience in a marketing or advertising setting.
- Understanding of digital marketing and the overall e-commerce space.
- Familiarity with best practices for writing on various channels.
- Spelling and grammar wizard with incredible attention to detail.
- Demonstrated success in writing performance-driven and/or direct response ads.
- Highly creative and imaginative.
- Able to write for multiple brand voices at a time.
- An online portfolio or work samples showing experience in writing for various marketing channels.
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity, self managing work load, and taking initiative to get the task done.
- Collaborative mindset that takes critique and constructive criticism well.
What we offer:
- Scooter + dog friendly office, smart casual dress code, and standing desks.
- Unlimited snacks, cold brew, and avocados.
- Free onsite gym and awesome outdoor amenities including hammocks, grills, comfy seating, basketball court, food trucks and weekly farmer’s markets.
- Weekly Lunch and Learns, and opportunities to learn from industry experts.
- Health insurance coverage and a monthly gym stipend.
- Flexible work schedule and remote working - Take care of your work AND yourself
MuteSix provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.