We believe the camera presents the greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate.

Snap Inc. is a technology company. We believe the camera presents the greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. We contribute to human progress by empowering people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.

Snap Inc. Offices

Hybrid Workspace

Employees engage in a combination of remote and on-site work.

Our “default together” approach is an 80/20 model where we are asking team members to spend 80% of the time, on average, in the office, with the remaining 20% of the time spent remote.

Typical time on-site: 4 days a week
Santa Monica, CA

Snap Inc. Teams

Team
Product + Tech Team
About our Teams

What the Team is Saying

Xiaolin
Yvette
Matt
Jasmeet
Xueyin (Sherry)
Amir
Jung
Xu

Technology We Use

AWS (Amazon Web Services)
AWS (Amazon Web Services)
SERVICES
Backbone.js
Backbone.js
FRAMEWORKS
C++
C++
LANGUAGES
Django
Django
FRAMEWORKS
Ember.js
Ember.js
FRAMEWORKS
Flask
Flask
FRAMEWORKS
Golang
Golang
LANGUAGES
Google Cloud
Google Cloud
SERVICES
Java
Java
LANGUAGES
JavaScript
JavaScript
LANGUAGES
Kotlin
Kotlin
LANGUAGES
Kubernetes
Kubernetes
FRAMEWORKS
Node.js
Node.js
FRAMEWORKS
Python
Python
LANGUAGES
React
React
LIBRARIES
Ruby on Rails
Ruby on Rails
FRAMEWORKS
SQLite
SQLite
DATABASES
Swift
Swift
LANGUAGES
Objective-C
Objective-C
LANGUAGES
Asana
Asana
PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Confluence
Confluence
PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Google Analytics
Google Analytics
ANALYTICS
Illustrator
Illustrator
DESIGN
JIRA
JIRA
PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Photoshop
Photoshop
DESIGN
Sketch
Sketch
DESIGN
Google Drive
Google Drive
PROJECT MANAGEMENT
SendGrid
SendGrid
EMAIL

Articles We're In

​ Image: Shutterstock ​
Published on May 21, 2024

32 Tech Companies in Santa Monica You Need to Know

These Santa Monica tech companies and startups are doing amazing things.

Author Unknown
Updated on April 10, 2024

Silicon Beach: Exploring LA’s Hottest Tech Scene

​  Image: Shutterstock  ​
Author Unknown
Updated on March 29, 2024

How Sales Professionals at 5 LA Companies Achieve Day-to-Day and Long-Term Success

Inside the daily grind and sales triumphs — from client calls to career milestones in LA’s tech scene

Brand Studio Logo