We accompany our customers every step of the way from the moment they partner with us to the end of their journey. We bring passion to what we do every day because what we do matters to real people. We share happy and sad moments with our customers, we laugh and cry with them, and we build relationships that go far beyond a business partnership. We are a group of ambitious, intelligent, hard-working, and fun people. If you are passionate about helping real hard-working people, love technology, aren't afraid of a challenge or two, and have a desire to push yourself to your maximum potential, our CS team is where you belong.
As a Customer Success Manager, Strategic Accounts, you'll manage the long-term success of ServiceTitan's largest customers, our strategic accounts (franchise systems and select multi-location enterprise customers). You'll create partnerships with management contacts in strategic accounts and collaborate on projects and initiatives to drive ongoing success, product adoption, and evangelism with franchise owners and end-users. The ideal candidate will be able to quickly learn new software, proactively manage accounts to meet internal and external goals, turn customers into partners, and be comfortable wearing many hats to meet changing customer and project needs.
What You'll Do:
- Develop strong working relationships with corporate contacts at strategic accounts
- Provide coaching and training sessions on product best practices and workflows to corporate staff, franchise owners, and end-users
- Collaborate with customers and product managers to manage product enhancement requests
- Act as a subject matter expert on custom product features for strategic accounts
- Manage initiatives to increase product adoption, customer satisfaction and evangelism
- Analyze user engagement data, identify actionable insights. Report regularly on KPIs
- Gather intelligence on how customers are using our products and determine what features and services are the most/least valuable to their businesses
- Act as an escalation point on customer support tickets
- Update account and contact records for strategic accounts to ensure accurate reporting
- Identify areas for improvement in the customer experience, both in our product and processes
What You'll Bring:
- 5+ years of relevant experience managing multiple accounts and projects with a proven track record of success
- Be a self-starter that thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others
- Exceptional account management skills and a clear view on what constitutes excellent customer service
- Exceptional project management skills. Proven ability to multitask and manage multiple moving pieces at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability in learning new software programs and identifying opportunities to use their full potential
- A natural ability to think several steps ahead of the client and take proactive steps to address roadblocks, risks and issues
- Be a problem-solver who has a demonstrated ability to overcome challenges with creative solutions
- Team player with strong communication and organizational skills, and an ability to "roll with the punches"
- Familiarity with SaaS business models and agile development methodologies a plus
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn't about checking every box on a list. It's about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we're solving. We're in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you're not just accepting a job. You're making a career move. Here's how we'll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.