Customer Success Manager, ServicePro at ServiceTitan
We accompany our customers every step of the way from the moment they partner with us to the end of their journey. We bring passion to what we do every day because what we do matters to real people. We share happy and sad moments with our customers, we laugh and cry with them, and we build relationships that go far beyond a business partnership. We are a group of ambitious, intelligent, hard-working, and fun people. If you are passionate about helping real hard working people, love technology, aren't afraid of a challenge or two, and have a desire to push yourself to your maximum potential, our Success team is where you belong.
As a Customer Success Manager for ServicePro™, a ServiceTitan™ Company, you will become an important member of the core team, develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with a book of business, influence the company's continued success, and help shape the future of the service industry. You will actively manage and develop a portfolio of Pest, Lawn & Arbor service companies and play a key role in ensuring company revenue. You will be required to deal with customers from all over the world to resolve issues with the software and ensure that through optimum use of our software we help our customers grow their business.
This role is 100% remote!
As a Customer Success Manager, you will:
- Manage a book of business within Lawn, Arbor or Pest vertical (approx 25-35 accounts)
- Build relationships with customers, to identify opportunities for additional user engagement with additional features within ServicePro to help meet the customers business needs
- Lead frequent and strategic conversations with customers to determine how to best align their company goals with their usage of ServicePro to realize the most value possible
- Discover areas for improvement in the customer experience, both in our product and processes
- Coach customers on best practices
- Mentor and serve as a resource to current team and new hires (across various geos & time zones)
- Partner with Support, Development, and Training teams to better serve your clients
To be successful in this role you’ll need:
- 3+ years of experience in customer-facing roles with executive staff or larger organizations (ideally Relationship Management/Customer Success Management)
- Proven success in managing & prioritizing cross-functional projects & customers on a large scale
- Experience with Software Development Lifecycle and the ability to define and effectively communicate business requirements, project scope, options analysis, propose solutions, project planning, risk, and issue management
- Experience in the Pest Control Industry with knowledge of industry practices and back-office systems preferred
- Must have a good phone presence and enjoy working with people.
- Be Solution-oriented with the ability to manage customer expectations while at the same time advocating for their success
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to take initiative and work independently
- Be available to travel for on-site visits and work events (20-25%) - post covid
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan
http://instagram.com/lifeatservicetitan | https://www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan | https://www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan-inc