Job Description: Account Executive
As an Account Executive within the B2B Service & SaaS team, you will be responsible for executing proven sales strategies for the #1 fastest growing digital marketing agency in the United States*. You will work in partnership with the existing Business Development, Sales Coordination, and Account Executive teams, carrying quota for AE service sales. The Account Executive will formulate and execute a sales strategy within an assigned virtual territory, drive revenue growth by penetrating similar digital marketing channels, and develop new customers by education advertisers in domestic and international e-commerce markets. You will have a proven track record of success surpassing sales quotas, hitting aggressive targets, and maintaining a high producing sales pipeline. You must possess a hunter mentality and have a desire to thrive within in a competitive market.
You will work closely with prospective customers as a trusted advisor to deeply understand their unique company challenges and goals. You will consult with customers on Advertise Purple service benefits to evangelize solutions that will help them reach their business goals and blaze new trails within their organizations. You’ll contribute to our business growth in a fast paced, collaborative and fun atmosphere, while honing your consultative sales technique and skillset.
• Develop and execute successful service & SaaS sales campaigns
• Personally create new leads from prospecting efforts and assist others to thoroughly qualify leads & sales opportunities
• Leverage business from new & established relationships
• Strategize, negotiate & close business
• Exceed quarterly sales quota
- Minimum 5 years of experience selling B2B service or technology solutions.
- 4+ years selling service/SaaS with outstanding quota attainment history and track record.
- Prospecting Skills.
- Consultative selling experience.
- Solution Selling Ability.
- Discovery Skills, prospecting, strategy and closing skills.
- BA/BS degree from an accredited university.
- Consistent overachievement of goals.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Be creative with strong problem-solving skills and the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- Experienced background in CRM software.
- Proven ability to work well as part of an extended sales team
Advertise Purple, Inc is the leading affiliate management agency in the United States. Named part of ‘Inc.’s Fastest Growing Privately Held Companies’ for 2018 and 2019,‘America’s Top 50
Marketing & Advertising Companies’ for 2018 and 2019,‘2019 Best Workplace’ by Inc. Magazine, along with Entrepreneur ‘Top 360 Company’ award, we pride ourselves on delivering a rewarding work experience. To learn more about Advertise Purple, Inc, please visit AdvertisePurple.com.
· Generous base.
· Total Year One On-Target Compensation: $150K+
· Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, generous 401k match program, unlimited paid vacation, expense & travel account, monthly company events, and more.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $151,000.00 per year