Onboarding Specialist (Fixed-Term Contract) at Zwift
Seniority Level: Associate
Location: Long Beach or Remote (select US states)
About the role and about You:
We are looking for an Onboarding Specialist for 7 months.
As part of the Learning and Growth team, you will manage the new hire experience for all new employees. You will be instrumental in managing the onboarding programs and supporting other key strategic Learning and Growth initiatives across the organization with a strong focus on facilitation, content, and design.
What you’ll do:
- Lead New Hire Experience Programs (onboarding programs) from start to finish, while partnering cross functionally to execute
- Develop and deliver our new hire learning strategies and curriculum in alignment with organizational priorities
- Leverage facilitation skills to deliver high-impact, effective, and engaging on demand learning and growth experiences as needed
- Work collaboratively with People Business Partners, COEs, and and key stakeholders across the organization to design and deliver ad hoc learning program i.e Performance Management, technology implementation
- Liaise with subject matter experts and utilize their expertise to update training modules as needed
- Participate in pre-boarding activities through communications and scheduling to create a seamless arrival experience
- Execute onboarding reports, track, validate & manage new hire lists and data
- Track and report on key metrics to measure effectiveness and impact of the new hire experience
- Conducts ad hoc maintenance review and updates to onboarding programs, intranet site and communications
- Respond to the needs of the overall New Hire Experience Program by being the main point of contact for all stakeholders
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum of 4 years in learning & development, HR, Operations or related function
- Passionate about employee engagement and culture
- Strong facilitation skills and can easily engage a global audience
- Exceptional project management skills and possess both operational rigor and a detail orientation
- Ability to quickly form relationships across departments and work cross functionally with multiple stakeholders
- Comfortable with learning technology and on-demand learning to enhance, support and track the onboarding experience
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills
- Utilize qualitative and quantitative data in order to inform and improve programs
- Experience collaborating across the organization and influence partners to achieve results
- Strong interpersonal, communication skills and cross-functional collaboration
- Comfort dealing with ambiguity
How to stand out among the rest:
Your resume/CV is enough to show off your skills, accomplishments, and experience. However, if you choose to include a cover letter introducing us to your awesome personality, we will read that too.
Of course, we are nothing without our values. Our values ground us. They ensure we run and build a company where people love to work, feel like they are welcomed, included, and belong. Only then can they thrive and do their best work. The values we strive to live every day are:
- Make It Fun
- Elevate Teammates
- Cultivate Our Community
- Always Level Up
- One Zwift for All
We strongly believe that different backgrounds and ideas are a competitive advantage; we hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Zwift is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing [email protected].
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.