HRIS Administrator (Temp) at ServiceTitan
The HRIS Administrator (temp) will help provide temporary HRIS services across the business, with a particular focus on supporting system transactions and data manipulation. The main goal of this temporary assignment is to support data cleanups and transactions as we’re going through an HCM implementation.
Project Dates: January-April 2021
What you'll do
- Support the People Operations team with HRIS services including cleanups, data maintenance, and day to day transactions.
- Ensures data integrity across HRIS modules via reporting, clear processes and system administration.
- Perform Audits and data management tasks to ensure data integrity.
- Performs mass data uploads. Manages data load requests by performing data scrubbing before data loads and data validation after it is completed.
- Supports special projects with the HCM implementation.
What You'll Need
- Extensive experience using Ultipro as an HRIS. Workday is a plus.
- Ability to navigate other systems quickly to support Recruiting team with Greenhouse.
- Advanced excel skills
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan
http://instagram.com/lifeatservicetitan | https://www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan | https://www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan-inc