Hello, we're MeUndies
MeUndies is a Los Angeles-based underwear & loungewear company best known for its softer than soft basics. Founded in 2011, MeUndies disrupted the $110B underwear industry when it launched the first online underwear subscription. Through the years the brand has inspired a passionate community of undie-obsessed individuals with its bold products.
Why Work with Us?
MeUndies is energized by creativity. We reject the idea that you should adhere to the norm or stay within a certain box. Our prints, our use of bold color, and our community are examples of that. As we eagerly push boundaries, we take inspiration from the creativity of our community and celebrate those who seek to change the status quo.
An Insider's view of MeUndies
What’s the vibe like in the office?
The MeUndies vibe is gracious. Employees take time to thank co-workers - from saying thanks for helping with a big project to washing each other’s silverware. Our “Shoutout” slack channel is always pinging with thanks and praise. I love that the team shares “thank you” moments. It’s not forced or cheesy; but authentic, genuine gratitude.
What projects are you most excited about?
My favorite part about working at MeUndies is that the opportunities are endless. We’ve learned that our customers are just as excited about new and innovative products as we are, and this year, the product team is ready to bring the innovation! While underwear will always be the foundation of our brand, the sky is the limit.
How does the company support your career growth?
Aside from an annual learning & development budget, our team utilizes a platform called CultureAmp. It tracks everything performance based; from 30/60/90 day check-ins, continuous feedback, 360 reviews, to annual reviews and exit interviews. This is to make sure your time at MeUndies is always spent learning and growing along the way.
Senior People Operations Associate
How do you empower your team to be more creative?
The most innovative ideas tend to come from the team when presented with high-level goals such as business outcomes to drive or problems to solve. It is often helpful for leaders to facilitate conversation by creating some structure and ensuring everyone contributes, but to increase creativity avoid being prescriptive.
Chief of Staff
How do you collaborate with other teams in the company?
The amount of collaboration that takes place in a normal day is truly something special. Teams recognize the importance and benefit of learning from each other and that can be seen constantly. I feel incredibly lucky to be apart of such a collaborative and sincere environment.
Senior Project Manager
Where we are
We are located just minutes away from Downtown Culver & the Platform. You can catch a view of our office from the Baldwin Hills Scenic Overview Trail
Perks + Benefits
Health Insurance & Wellness
Health Insurance Benefits
Retirement & Stock Options
Child Care & Parental Leave
Generous Parental Leave
Flexible Work Schedule
Family Medical Leave
- The people here are fantastic. Everyone is passionate, caring humble and has a great sense of humor (that helps a lot when you’re stressed). Coming to work isn’t a chore when you work with like-minded people that care for your success & happiness.JanaviInfluencer Marketing Associate
- MeUndies is an incredibly ambitious company, and that really trickles down. Working at MeUndies has allowed me to hone my skills as a designer and push myself beyond what I thought was possible!ZekeUX Designer
- Working at MeUndies is like being on Friends circa 1997. Going to work is such a treat, you almost forget it’s work. It takes a village to create a great product. While we’ve set a high bar so far, we’ve got at least 7 more great seasons to come!KelseyProduction Coordinator
- I like that the company promotes empowerment – everyone’s contributions matter and employees’ opinions and voices are heard. Additionally, we have a fun work environment and great culture!MichaelStrategic Finance Manager
- MeUndies has the best interest in me and its invested in my career growth. I also enjoy that I can make a difference in the company by sharing ideas and collaborating/executing with amazing people.OscarGraphic Design Manager
Jobs at MeUndies1 open job
Data + Analytics
Data + Analytics
Technology we use
- Ruby on RailsFrameworks
- Microsoft SQL ServerDatabases