Hello, we're Flexport
It’s our mission to make global trade easier for everyone. We aim to do this by building a new Operating System for Global trade - a strategic operating model for global freight forwarding that combines technology and analytics, logistics infrastructure, and hands-on supply chain expertise.
Why Work with Us?
Global logistics is the circulatory system for the world economy. Our global team of entrepreneurs is empowered to make the important decisions, to advocate for what is right regardless of the bottom line, and to see their ideas tested in the laboratory of the real world. We are uniquely positioned to simplify trade and built to make it happen.
An Insider's view of Flexport
What’s the vibe like in the office?
We have a fun and encouraging work environment that truly empowers each of us to produce our best work. Coupled with the reputation of having the best snacks and after work activities, there’s no doubt that the LA Warehouse is one of the most enjoyable places to work at.
LCL Consolidation Associate
What projects are you most excited about?
I am most excited to see our Ocean Freight Operations - Destination team continue to grow and evolve through the end of this year and in 2020. Our team is like a mini start-up within a start-up! We will become more efficient, create value for Flexport and our clients' logistics teams, and expand to new offices and markets.
Ocean Freight Operations Associate
What makes someone successful on your team?
Transparency and accountability are crucial for success on our team! We all make mistakes but the best thing we can do is own them and learn from them.
Global Operations Manager
What are some things you learned at the company?
At Flexport, I have been able to learn about a fascinating industry and be a part of a company that is truly effecting positive change. As a person who has always been technology focused, I'm excited every day to further learn how our technology is improving the world of global trade.
Global Account Executive
Where we are
Located in The Campus at Playa Vista, Flexport's surrounded by tech companies, coffee carts, hammocks, and sun, giving off a mini Silicon Valley vibe.
Perks + Benefits
Volunteer in local community
Partners with Nonprofits
Friends outside of work
Eat lunch together
Dedicated Diversity/Inclusion Staff
Unconscious bias training
Health Insurance & Wellness
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Retirement & Stock Options
Child Care & Parental Leave
Generous Parental Leave
Flexible Work Schedule
Family Medical Leave
- Folks work hard, collaborate constantly, and genuinely enjoy being around each other!AndrewDirector of Accounts
- Flexport does an amazing job at ensuring employees continue learning long after they start working here by having constant trainings and educational resources available for everyone at all times.ShannonRecruiter
- I enjoy being able to walk into a big retailer and know the backstory on how and why the products are made. It's a fascinating view into the world's economy, and its cool to know I had a part in getting some of those products into that store.GregoryGlobal Account Executive
- Work doesn't feel like work when you're with friends, and that's exactly the vibe I get from working here. In fact, I didn't just gain work friends... I gained a work family!JezyroseWorkplace Manager
- The people with whom I have the privilege of working are some of the most intelligent, dedicated, and empathetic people I’ve met. Just being on the same team as them has made me grow by leaps and bounds both professionally and personally.DeevaGlobal Operations Associate
Technology we use
Articles we're in6 articles
Our funding history
$6.9M in FundingInvestors: Founders Fund, Y Combinator
$22.1M in FundingInvestors: Founders Fund
$65M in FundingInvestors: Founders Fund
$110M in FundingInvestors: DST Global
$100M in FundingInvestors: S.F. Express
$1000M in FundingInvestors: SoftBank Vision Fund