Procore is looking for a VP, Strategic Accounts to create the strategy, cadence, and execution necessary to scale revenue across our largest, high-value US-based strategic prospects and customers. In this role, you’ll partner with critical stakeholders within our Revenue, Finance, Operations, Product, and Strategy organizations to establish a globally consistent approach with local relevance that develops strong customer relationships.
This position reports to our SVP of US Sales and will be based remotely with travel to our Carpinteria and Austin offices. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Develop, implement, and execute the vision, framework, and strategy to consistently acquire and grow strategic new customers across the top strategic accounts headquartered in the US
- Build and manage a high-performing strategic sales organization while leading and influencing a significant cross-functional matrixed team focused on meeting or exceeding revenue targets
- Provide consistently accurate revenue guidance and visibility up to the Procore board level
- Provide leadership to the sales organization’s management team; conduct thorough talent and performance management processes to
- Foster a culture of inclusion, belonging, accountability, development, and ethical behavior
What we’re looking for:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent, advanced degree highly desirable
- 10+ years of increasing sales leadership responsibility managing direct and indirect revenue
- Experience creating, building, scaling, and leading a strategic sales function within a complex and diverse SaaS company
- Experience successfully operating within a SaaS org with $500M+ annual recurring revenues
- Influential thinker, communicator, and SaaS revenue thought leader who gains acceptance of others in sensitive situations across all channels, mediums, and cultures
- Exemplary communication and presentation skills inside and outside of Procore
- Demonstrated high levels of integrity, initiative, honesty, and leadership
- Experience in a multicultural environment is desired
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.