Strategic Partner Development Manager - North East Region at ServiceTitan Inc.
The Partner Development Manager will build out GTM with key TMs in "channels" to provide additional pipeline and assistance with closing in our segmented sales force. This will encompass specific geographic territories and named accounts. Channels will comprise of building key relationships and synergistic GTM activities with corresponding territory managers of suppliers, distributors, influencers, associations, best-practices organizations and other partners.
As our Strategic Partner Development Manager - North East Region, you will:
- Manage all sales development efforts that are externally focused with building relationships with strategic partners, suppliers, distributors, etc to deliver a strong sales pipeline
- Become the “Subject Matter Expert” (SME) on ServiceTitan and act as the main point of contact for all channel partners in the region assigned
- Source new lead lists from all channels
- Work with SDRs and AEs to close business for strategic accounts and with key partners, suppliers, distributors
- Ability to build and leverage relationships with regional distributors and their territory managers to drive top funnel sales leads
- Manage appropriated named accounts / specific geographic territory and filter leads down to the sales development and AE segments
- In addition to opening and closing, the Partner Development Manager will also help in maintaining existing customer relationships attached to their channels.
- Live in region and have the ability to travel up to 75%
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- Proven, successful sales experience in a B2B SaaS environment
- Track record of meeting and exceeding your sales quota
- Ability to handle objections and demonstrate value
- Ability to articulate product value proposition with any level of detail or brevity
- A willingness to perform Outbound in addition to Inbound Sales
- The ability to close business and create urgency with prospects while maintaining rapport and keeping the potential clients best interest in mind
- Bachelor's degree required
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO, parental leave
2. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/visual/dental insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with company match, lunch provided everyday, fully-stocked kitchens, weekly meditation, wellness rooms, discount on Classpass
3. Enrichment: professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, an orientation program, career pathing opportunities
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
Life at ServiceTitan
http://instagram.com/lifeatservicetitan | https://www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan | https://www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan-inc
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Forbes Top 100 Software Companies, 2019
Inc 5000 Most Successful Companies in America, 2019
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2019
Deloitte Fast 500, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies, 2018
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2018
Inc 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017