Sr. Manager, New Business at Omaze
Omaze raises funds and awareness for charities by offering the chance to win once-in-a-lifetime experiences and dream-come-true prizes. We've offered everything from a double date with John Krasinski and Emily Blunt, to a walk-on role in Star Wars, to a brand new customized Mercedes Benz sprinter van. We've given over $130M to charities around the world, from donors in 180 countries. Our vision is to be the first for-profit company to give $1B to charity in a single year, and we’re building our team of dedicated and passionate people to help us get there. That’s where you come in!
Omaze was recently named one of “The World’s 50 Most Innovative Companies” by Fast Company.
Who We’re Seeking:
Omaze is looking for a Sr. Manager, New Business for the Houses team. You will ensure that campaigns are executed smoothly, cross-functional teams are held accountable, and communication is flowing. You will work across the organization to ensure that the processes by which we are executing existing and new projects are continually optimized for scale.
The successful candidate will be:
- Detail-Oriented. You can stay on top of multiple moving pieces, organize them, and make sure that key stakeholders have insight into status.
- Clear Communicator. You can gather, convey, and translate pertinent information to winners, fulfillment partners, and internal stakeholders with ease.
- Organizationally Motivated. You love organization, finding better ways to organize yourself and others, and love researching tools that make organization even easier.
- Positive Attitude. As the leader of the team most in contact with winners, you approach your role with a positivity that mirrors our winners.
- Resourceful. You love doing research, are adaptable, creative and think on your feet. You enjoy building something from nothing.
- Operational Execution. You will be responsible for managing all day-to-day operations for the business unit. You build systems, optimize them, and ensure that all team members are held accountable for timely execution of their part.
- Asset Management. Given the high volume of assets we create for each house campaign, you will coordinate with the Content team to manage and distribute all assets to the appropriate internal and external teams.
- Value Creation. This is a new team in a new category. You will proactively unearth new opportunities for growth and exploit them with whatever resources are available.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- You are exceptionally organized, upbeat and have tremendous problem solving abilities
- You are an expert multitasker, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and have a desire to stretch to new capabilities
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Past experience scaling business lines, whether in startups or larger corporations, is a plus.
- You take your work seriously but not yourself