Hello, we're Omaze
Omaze is an online fundraising platform that harnesses the power of dreams for good. Omaze offers people the chance to win incredible experiences and life-changing opportunities while benefiting nonprofits. The company has raised over $150M since founding to support the work of over 300 causes around the world.
Why Work with Us?
Omaze is breaking barriers within the fundraising space and has a bold vision to be the first for-profit company to give $1B to charity in a single year. There has never been a more exciting time to be at Omaze, where lives are being changed everyday as the company strives to scale and see this vision become a reality.
An Insider's view of Omaze
What’s the vibe like in the office?
Omaze is like putting together a dream team. Work events are hard to leave, you wanna keep hanging out with your coworkers! Your team is full of cool people, and those you don't work with everyday are too. We work hard, but in the end, you have that "one more round, I'm having a great time!" feeling even when it's Tuesday and no one is drinking.
Lead QA Engineer
What does your typical day look like?
It’s a colorful mix of creative reviews, customer analysis, channel strategy discussions, and how to launch and optimize big campaigns in addition to branding and customer experience projects. I definitely can’t complain about monotony;-) and it’s fun tackling all of these with the nicest and smartest people around.
How does the company support your career growth?
Omaze has offered me an unparalleled experience to draw on my experience while allowing me to stretch into new areas. Over the course of my 4 years at Omaze, I’ve loved the ability to expand my horizon and had the opportunity to lead Finance, Legal, Supply Chain, Analytics, and People team. I’ve had tremendous support on this fulfilling journey.
What is your vision for the company?
Omaze's vision is to be the first for-profit company to give $1B to charity in a single year. We offer people a chance to win dream experiences and opportunities like a role in Star Wars, a one-of-a-kind car, or a $2M house to support charities around the world, and we’ve helped over 300 nonprofits fundraise to-date.
What’s the vibe like in the office?
One day we're building a microservice and the next day we're at an offsite working with a charity volunteering a day of service. Our dog friends explore the company grounds as engineers hang out in the outdoor rooftop deck coding the future. At Omaze we engineer a better world and have fun doing it. We take our jobs seriously, but not ourselves.
Software Engineering Manager
Where we are
Culver City, CA 90016
Perks + Benefits
Volunteer in local community
Partners with Nonprofits
Friends outside of work
Eat lunch together
Documented equal pay policy
Dedicated Diversity/Inclusion Staff
Unconscious bias training
Health Insurance & Wellness
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Retirement & Stock Options
Child Care & Parental Leave
Generous Parental Leave
Flexible Work Schedule
Company sponsored family events
Vacation & Time Off
Unlimited Vacation Policy
Paid Sick Days
- The people at Omaze are what make the company so special. The employees share a desire to make a difference in the world and do so by bringing laughter and joy into the workplace daily. I feel lucky to be surrounded by such passionate individuals.
- It's a pleasure working for a company that raises money and awareness for incredible causes through once-in-a-lifetime experiences and prizes that anyone can win.GreggDirector, Business Development
- I've been with Omaze for over 3 years and I can't imagine being anywhere else. I work with the greatest people I've ever met in my life and the impact we've helped create is something I'll take pride in forever. I love Omaze and you will too!SharifSenior Manager - Customer Experience
- I love that the collaborative, creative work that I do helps to support and raise money for those in need.CallieVideo Editor
- I’ve been at Omaze for 5 years, and as much as the company has changed, some things haven’t: our vision for the future, the good we put into the world and the work we do every day.SarahMarketing Communications Manager
Technology we use
Articles we're in21 articles
Our funding history
$9M in FundingInvestors: Adam Press, CrossCut Ventures, Dave Gilboa, Dave Leyrer, FirstMark Capital, Tornante Company, Vayner RSE, FF Venture Capital
$12.6M in FundingInvestors: FirstMark Capital, RSE Ventures, BDMI, Zeal Network