Sr. Deal Desk Analyst at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for a Senior Deal Desk Analyst to join our growing Finance team. In this role, you’ll support three key objectives: increase sales efficiency and effectiveness, improve business processes and deal consistency, and standardize terms of deals while enforcing minimum contracting standards.
As a Senior Deal Desk Analyst, you’ll strategically partner with our Public Sector and Strategic accounts, with a primary focus on our customer base buying through resellers, partner accounts, and Internationally. You’ll offer guidance and partner with cross-functional teams to build scalable processes, drive deal execution for direct and channel sales while complying with company policies and procedures. Successful candidates have a passion for navigating non-standard and complex deal structures and experience working cross-functionally with Sales, Finance, Legal, and Executive teams to support sales motions.
This role will report to our Manager of Deal Desk and has the opportunity to work in one of our US office locations or remotely in the United States. We’re looking for candidates to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as the point of contact and subject matter expert on quote/OF creation & questions, invoicing/PO requirements, direct and channel deal constructs, special pricing, operations, approval policies, commercial terms, and troubleshooting of deal issues and sales escalations
- Partner with cross-functional teams including Finance and Legal to review or address revenue recognition or commercial contracting concerns for non-standard deal structures
- Partner with cross-functional teams to assist in pricing and process development for the reseller and partner sales engine
- Ensure adherence to our quote-to-contract processes and policies for our commercial engine while effectively escalating new use-cases outside of the current approval matrix and providing appropriate proposed solutions to facilitate
- Craft and coordinate proposals between our Sales, Legal, and Finance teams
- Maintain scalable operations and feedback loop to increase contract velocity and efficiency
- Exercise your in-depth understanding of subscription models, service/product offerings, and reseller/partner selling motion for recommended contract structures
What we’re looking for:
- 8+ years of experience in a Deal Desk function with a global sales team
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- Experience driving non-standard contracts to closure
- Experience with reviewing & formatting Reseller Purchase Orders, working with Resellers with a strong understanding of channel model and supporting channel sales deal constructs, and assisting in building a scalable reseller/partner sales engine
- Solid understanding and experience with CPQ (configure, price, quote) tools and quote to cash process knowledge
- Proven ability to own and run complex deals end-to-end
- Self-motivated, critical thinker with prior experience with complex, cross-functional pricing and proposal execution across Sales, Legal, and Finance
- Positive team player and effective communicator with all levels of management and cross-functional organizations
- Flexible and supportive in a fast-moving and changing environment
- Collaborative participation in identifying and suggesting possible resolution in system gaps and processes to better streamline efficient workflow
- Experience using Salesforce or equivalent CRM is required
- Experience using Zuora is a plus
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.