We’re looking for a Senior Manager, Field Sales Operations to serve as a strategic business partner to top line leadership within the Procore Sales organization. In this role, you’ll leverage a mixture of strategic and execution skills to drive revenue objectives and optimize Procore’s lead-to-order sales motions and processes.
As Senior Manager, Field Sales Operations, you’ll lead strategic initiatives to improve the scalability, agility, and efficiency of the Procore revenue operating model. Successful candidates. If you’re excited to accelerate the growth of one of the fastest growing B2B SaaS companies in the world—we have a spot for you on our team.
This position reports to the Head of Field Operations and has the opportunity to be based out of any of our US offices or remote. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Lead a team of Sales Operators that cover the lead-to-order sales motion.
- Coordinate between field and operations teams on initiatives which impact revenue
systems, process, strategy, reporting/analytics, and enablement.
- Elevate department priorities that affect Revenue teams.
- Collaborate on go-to-market process across new markets, products, and services.
- Partner with sales management to oversee day-to-day process execution and adherence to policies, identify problems, take corrective action, and communicate performance results and/or changes.
- Lead sales forecasting and sales motion processes used within the sales organization. Proactively monitor and maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization’s efforts.
- In partnership with Revenue Insights team, manage reporting intake and ensure alignment is in place on sanctioned data.
- Build a strong internal network of experts and resources to help drive effective change within their segments.
What we’re looking for:
- BS degree is preferred; MBA or similar advanced degree a plus.
- 5+ years in a Sales Operations role.
- Demonstrated success in leading a Sales Operations team at $500m - $1b revenue.
- Experience working at a large scale technology company is required; enterprise software is preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership in delivering results with large-scale, cross-functional teams.
- Strong executive presence with the ability to influence without authority.
- Ability to collaborate and build effective relationships with Procorians at a range of levels and across different roles in the organization.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to present to large groups and leverage storytelling to align multiple parts of the business.
- Proven track record of establishing and managing operations with an emphasis on maintaining operating rhythms, dashboards, and other tools necessary to measure, evaluate, and improve business processes and performance.
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills; demonstrated ability to structure complex problems, develop solutions, and craft high quality executive presentations.
- Experience in reengineering, organizational design, process improvement; lean startup or design thinking a plus.
- Flexibility to pivot quickly to new demands and with a high sense of urgency.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.