Senior Manager, Business Development (Services Partnerships) at ServiceTitan
The Business Development team is a highly strategic team responsible for assessing, building and launching new business opportunities via strategic partnerships which create a massive positive impact for our customers while also contributing meaningfully to ServiceTitan's growth. We strive to bring innovative products and provide extraordinary services to become the premier brand in the home and commercial services industry.
The Manager, Business Development is an integral, highly-visible role contributing to the overall success of the Business Development team at ServiceTitan. S/he will source, drive, manage, and optimize new partnerships focusing on service providers such as call centers, consultants, bookkeepers, and other service provider partners. This role will serve as a Partner Manager and lead the development and launch of our services partnerships for our customers. S/he will partner closely with key stakeholders in Sales, Customer Success, Onboarding, Product Strategy, and Marketing to drive impact to the company and department goals via partnerships. This individual has a well-rounded background -- including strategic thinking and program management -- drawing key elements from roles in management and/or consulting, product management, business development, and SaaS technology, and will excel in a cross-functional environment.
What you'll do:
- Drive the expansion of our services partnerships by sourcing, negotiating, and ultimately acquiring partners that complement ServiceTitan's current product offerings and are in service of a broader customer strategy
- Assess opportunities and make recommendations to improve our customer experience through services partnerships, including opening new sales channels
- Develop business cases using quantitative and qualitative analyses, evaluate multiple financial models to monetize partnerships, and related deliverables; size revenue and efficiency opportunities, and prioritizing activity accordingly
- Translate company goals into technology, organization, and program strategies leveraging external parties, channel partners, with an emphasis on software integrations
- Manage service partner ecosystem, collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to achieve goals and performance meet expectation of measurable positive impact most importantly to customers, but also for ServiceTitan and Partners
What you'll bring:
- The mentality of a 'builder': the aptitude and interest in building a new offering from scratch, including the business terms, the go-to-market, the partnerships, and the technical feasibility
- 4-6+ years of relevant work experience (preferably in management consulting, business operations, product management within technology (ideally SaaS, or similar experience)
- Bachelor's Degree, MBA or equivalent experience preferred
- Excellent strategic thinking and assessment skills for business ecosystems
- Excellent business development skills, particularly with service provider partnerships
- Strong understanding of technical tools needed to enable services partnerships, and the ability to facilitate technical solutioning among key stakeholders
- Ability to build strong relationships internally and externally, and work effectively cross-functionally
- Excellent project management skills: from ideation through execution
- Results-driven, detail-oriented, and organized self-starter
- Strong leadership skills with proven verbal and written communication skills
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn't about checking every box on a list. It's about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we're solving. We're in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you're not just accepting a job. You're making a career move. Here's how we'll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.