Senior Account Executive at Snap Inc. (Greater LA Area, CA)
Snap Inc is a technology company. We believe the camera presents the greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Snap contributes to human progress by empowering people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together. The Company's three core products are Snapchat , a visual messaging app that enhances your relationships with friends, family, and the world; Lens Studio , an augmented reality platform that powers AR across Snapchat and other services; and its AR glasses, Spectacles .
Snapchat is a camera and messaging app that connects people to their friends and the world. Every day around the globe, millions of people use Snapchat to communicate with friends, build relationships, play, and learn. No matter where you are or how you express yourself, it's always the fastest way to share a moment!
We are looking for a Senior Account Executive to join Team Snapchat! You'll drive revenue by building and managing strategic partnerships with brands and agencies to help them expand their digital presence on Snapchat. Working from a Snap office, you'll need great presentation skills, a proven record of managing senior relationships, the ability to manage many projects at once, and a deep understanding of the digital advertising world.
What you'll do:
- Identify, prioritize, and secure business opportunities
- Drive revenue for Snap by seeking out business challenges with various marketing functions with clients and partner agencies
- Use consultative approach by offering strategic media solutions with all clients through the vertical playbook, establishing campaign goals, learning agendas, buy model, golden rules, etc.
- Be viewed as the business owner for the partnership amongst client's senior management
- Partner with internal and client cross-functional teams on structuring and executing operational and strategic initiatives
- Define the overall approach for specific territories and/or regions, develop work plans, and create compelling sales propositions utilizing internal and external data
- Balance priorities for driving innovation, meeting a learning agenda, and driving revenue for Snap
- Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service
- Develop and implement best practices for client interaction, sales, and services
- Develop metrics to measure the growth and performance of accounts, provide reports as needed, and recommend performance enhancements
- Create persuasive sales presentations using market trends and case studies
- Own planning and development of all senior client meeting agendas including having the right materials, participants, and key actions
- Update clients on Snapchat products and developments and educate clients and agencies on best practices
- Provide guidance and be a mentor for junior members of the team
- Bachelor's degree in business, communications, marketing, or equivalent years of experience another related area of study
- 8-10+ years of marketing, brand advertising, media sales, and/or online advertising experience
- Expert knowledge of social media, mobile apps, and digital and mobile marketing
- Strong track record of engaging and partnering with C-Level executives
- Deep knowledge of the self-serve platform, auction, and biddable form of digital advertising buying
- Proven performance winning the support of key stakeholders
- Strong existing relationships with top marketing decision makers for brands and their agencies
- Proven track record of reaching and exceeding sales goals
- Ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Creative, outside-the-box thinker and strategist
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A team player and collaborator
- Passion for Snapchat, marketing, and up for the challenge of building something from the bottom up
In the United States, work locations are assigned a pay zone which determines the salary range for the position. The successful candidate's starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. These pay zones may be modified in the future.
- Zone A (CA, WA, NYC): The base salary range for this position is $145,000 - 210,000 annually
- Zone B: The base salary range for this position is $138,000 - 200,000 annually
- Zone C: The base salary range for this position is $123,000 - 179,000 annually
This position is eligible to participate in a sales incentive program
This position is eligible for equity in the form of RSUs
"Default Together" Policy at Snap: At Snap Inc. we believe that being together in person helps us build our culture faster, reinforce our values, and serve our community, customers and partners better through dynamic collaboration. To reflect this, we practice a "default together" approach and expect our team members to work in an office at least 80% of the time (an average of 4 days per week).
If you are not based in the same location(s) listed for this role and are open to relocation, we encourage you to apply to take advantage of our generous relocation policy.
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don't be shy and contact us at [email protected] .
Our Benefits : Snap Inc. is its own community, so we've got your back! We do our best to make sure you and your loved ones have everything you need to be happy and healthy, on your own terms. Our benefits are built around your needs and include paid parental leave, comprehensive medical coverage, emotional and mental health support programs, and compensation packages that let you share in Snap's long-term success!