This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to join one of San Diego's most exciting tech start-ups in hyper-growth mode helping sales leadership to scale a key application in the broader sales technology stack. We’ve proven ClickUp is an up and coming industry leader with not a single dollar spent on sales or marketing until this year. Now, with over 100,000 teams, it’s time to add fuel to the fire and scale up our sales operations team alongside our organic product led growth!
Working directly with sales leadership, this role is responsible for performing a variety of tasks to manage the production environment. In addition, this person will manage the Salesforce.com database and reporting, and provide training and support to users. Additionally, the Salesforce Administrator will provide administrative support to the sales team and coordinate related projects as assigned. This is a high visibility, high impact role for someone who is ready to step up the challenge.
Specifically, the requirements of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Work on a variety of SaaS Application support and enhancement requests, primarily stemming from and connecting to Salesforce.
- Collaborate with sales leadership, certified outside partners, and internal technical resources, and be a key driver in the deployment of Salesforce for the sales team ensuring the completion of the overall initiative.
- Proactively improve and maintain our Salesforce implementation.
- Leverage customer and revenue data to create insightful actionable insights by way of reports and dashboards that can enhance the effectiveness of sales leadership.
- Serve as technical operations resource for Salesforce and other systems, and the relationship between these systems.
- Implement and integrate third-party products/applications on the Salesforce platform as well as other SaaS applications.
- Play the role of quality assurance, testing changes before deployment.
- Research and advise on proactive best practices for Salesforce solutions, including update cadences, data hygiene, and effective reporting across the sales-org.
- Operate as the main administrator with User Roles, Security, and Profiles within Salesforce, and control of our customer proprietary data.
- 3-5 years SaaS application support experience.
- Salesforce Administrator certification preferred.
- Experience with installation and configuring of packages from the Salesforce AppExchange.
- Proficiency with data manipulation and complex financial forecasting and reporting.
- Project Management software experience a plus.
- Detail-oriented with strong prioritization skills.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, communication, and coordination skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal and a strong sense of prioritization.
- (Bonus Points) Experience in a high-growth start up.
ClickUp is an exciting opportunity, and as we look to establish and scale a world-class sales organization, we're looking for a leader on the operations side to implement and manage our Salesforce instance.
Up for the challenge?