Sales Executive - San Diego at PatientPop
At PatientPop, we believe healthcare providers should focus their attention on delivering quality care to patients. That's why we take a holistic approach to improving every digital touchpoint along the patient journey with the leading all-in-one practice growth solution.
We've helped thousands of providers since our founding in 2014. Along the way, we cultivated an incredible work environment — one of the best, according to Great Place to Work.
Our dedicated team brings a blend of experiences that drives innovation and customer success. Our culture of continuous innovation allows employees to thrive personally and professionally. And our bustling (dog-friendly!) offices are in an enviable location: just two blocks from the beach and around the corner from 3rd Street Promenade.
Now, we want you to be a part of it all.
This is a remote role located in San DiegoWhy you're important to us:
PatientPop has defined a new category of software and we have established ourselves as the leader in practice growth software. As a Sales Executive, you are the face of the company when you are selling our SaaS solution to physicians and providers within the private practice space. As we continue to scale, you will be a contributing factor in driving us towards exponential growth.How you will contribute:
As a results-driven sales executive, you will actively call on new clients and boost company revenue through customer acquisition. Joining our field sales organization will give you the opportunity to apply your skill-set as you build and sustain customer growth through territory management, daily prospecting, running product demonstrations with physicians, and building a strong referral network of both clients and vendors. You will join a collaborative team of outside sales executives who support each other and create a friendly, competitive, and winning team culture.
- Develop a target list of prospects for weekly planning to effectively manage territory
- Hunt new business by prospecting 15-20 practices each day between calling, email and in-person cold calls
- Build a territory through performing 20 meetings each month and signing up 9 providers and/or $67,500 in Annual Recurring Revenue
- Log activity and manage a growing pipeline through Salesforce
- Generate a diverse pipeline of single and multi-provider practices ranging from $8,000 - $60,000+ per deal.
- Actively seek out personal and professional growth to continue sharpening industry and product knowledge along with sales methodologies.
- Support internal teams such as implementation, customer success, website design, and customer quality assurance
- 2-4 years in a high volume, in-person net new sales role
- Experience hunting and closing new business
- A proven sales process and track record of exceeding quota
- Openness and willingness to be coached and mentored
- A desire to be creative with your sales process and outreach
- An ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
PatientPop has one simple mission: help healthcare practices thrive. Our solution is the leading all-in-one practice growth platform that's HIPAA-compliant and helps providers promote their practice online, attract patients, and retain them for life. Learn more at patientpop.com
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.