ClickUp organically grew to over 50,000 teams in our first two years without a single dollar spent on sales or marketing. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to join a hyper growth startup as we begin scaling our go-to-market.
ClickUp is looking for a sales engineer to serve as a technical partner to our Sales and Success orgs for bringing in net new customers, expand existing accounts, and accelerate our revenue growth. The ideal candidate has strong strategic thinking and enough technical aptitude to figure out solutions for any technical challenges clients experience.
- Partner with sales and success to deliver technical presentations that explain our products and integrations for prospective and current clients.
- Resolve technical issues, facilitate data migrations, and implement custom solutions using automations and etc.
- Design, develop, deploy and manage customer specific proof of concept (PoC) projects.
- Build custom reports and dynamic dashboards for prospective clients' management teams.
- Assist with the functional and technical elements of RFPs.
- Stay current on new feature releases and maintain updated demo spaces for sales.
- 3+ years pre- or post-sales experience with customizable SaaS products or equivalent consulting, implementation, or sales enablement experience.
- An understanding of the application deployment processes that enable successful Cloud transformation, change management and organizational acceptance.
- Strong customer facing skills including the ability to influence technical and executive audiences towards a desired outcome.
- Creative problem solver with an eagerness to learn new technologies and sufficient technical background to assist with lightweight custom solutions.
- Experience with integration platforms (Unito, Workato, Zapier, Integromat), web services, and APIs.