Sales Engineer at ringDNA
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:14 a.m. (PST) on Thursday, September 10, 2020
What You'll Do:
- As a Sales Engineer you will partner with Account Executive’s to demonstrate and show the power of the RingDNA Platform.
- Must have familiarity with Salesforce and admin experience
- You'll work with Account Executives and focus on helping sales teams increase productivity, engage in smarter conversations, and gain predictive insights through ringDNA's platform.
- Partner with Account Executives to help run discovery and understand the prospect's challenges and pain
- Deliver captivating demonstrations and outline the value of RingDNA to prospects focusing on the valuable information collected during discovery and focusing on the challenging areas
- Drive adoption during trials by training individual users on the platform and general sales process best practice
Who You Are:
- Customer-facing and previous SaaS software experience
- Energetic and enthusiastic with a great attitude
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and well-organized
- Experience demonstrating software to customers and the ability to engage and use a consultative approach
- Ability to deliver high-quality demonstrations while telling a captivating story
- Able to communicate technical jargon in layman's terms to all types of users
- Help eliminate bottlenecks by working cross-functionally in order to get deals across the line
- Provide feedback to Product Management in regards to what you’ve learned from your experiences as well as valuable input provided from prospects and customers
- Knowledge of Salesforce and it’s common objects like Leads, Contacts, Reports, Dashboards, etc
- Telephony experience a bonus:
- SIP / WebRTC / Call Routing / IVR
Who We Are:
ringDNA is a sales experience platform that helps businesses scale revenue growth through AI. The leading choice for Salesforce customers, ringDNA offers a complete solution for sales engagement, sales playbook execution, performance insight, conversation intelligence and much more.
Backed by Goldman Sachs, Bryant Stibel and Palisades Growth Capital.
ringDNA was named one of the "Hot 100" best privately held software companies by JMP Securities and "One of The Best Privately Owned Companies in America" by Entrepreneur magazine. Named Best Company Leadership, Best CEO and Best Company for Professional Development by Comparably and USA Today.
Read Full Job Description