Our Sales team is a turbocharged V12 engine that drives the entire company forward by bringing our software platform to new customers - every single day. We are a tight-knit, high-energy crew that comprises Sales Development, Account Executives, and Sales Operations. We have a shared passion for helping residential contractors take their business to the next level, and nothing makes our team happier than seeing stellar feedback from customers who have had the opportunity to leverage ServiceTitan.
Ideal Sales Engineer (SE) candidate must be a hungry self starter with a proven track record in SaaS Sales and knowledge of technology. Must be able to explain complex information and concepts in simple to understand and practical business context. The candidate will be organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches. Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally verbally as well as in written communication.
What you’ll do:
- Support sales efforts in client-facing meetings and calls by leading custom product demonstrations based on a solid understanding of customer business processes and workflows
- Marry technical expertise, product knowledge, and industry knowledge with Sales Acumen in order to help close business and thoroughly educate customer on the product
- Offer creative solutions to complex workflows against specific business requirements
- Provide clear documentation and approach for delivery to the implementation team
- Intimately learn industry and use cases for ServiceTitan for a Home Services Business; Background in Home Services a plus
- Maintain a general understanding of the competitive landscape and be able to articulate and demonstrate why ServiceTitan's product is the best-in-class solution for the service industry
- Responsible for representing the product to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Maintain and enhance industry-specific demo environments and scripts for use by internal teams
- Responsible for understanding Product Roadmap and be able to speak eloquently to upcoming releases and implications for the business owner
- Able to respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Able to convey customer requirements to Product Management teams and relay information to Sales Team
- Ability to reposition customer objections and explain workarounds for workflows not inherent within ST
What you’ll need:
- 1-2 years experience in a Sales Engineer Role at a SaaS company
- Proven track record of success at previous companies
- Experience and familiarity with our products and line of business a plus
- Strong background in Accounting a plus
- A B.S. in Computer Science or a related field preferred
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company for 2017
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies 2017
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List 2017