Criteria is a technology company dedicated to changing the way employers find and hire great talent. We offer a disruptive SaaS platform based on I/O psychology and machine learning that enables organizations to better manage their most important asset - their human capital. We've been ranked on the Inc 5000 list of America's fastest growing private companies for six years running, and we've also earned a spot on Inc. Magazine's Best Places to Work.
We help over 4000 organizations like BMW, KPMG, Pepsi, E-bay and the US Marines use people data to identify top candidates and build diverse teams while also helping job seekers that may have been overlooked by outdated hiring practices the opportunity to work at their dream jobs.
The position is full-time and can work remotely from anywhere in the United States.
Here are some qualities of the ideal candidate:
- No previous sales experience is required. You can be an entry-level or an experienced SDR. Our compensation plans and promotion paths are based upon experience and qualifications.
- You have a natural sense of curiosity and a passion for learning.
- You like talking with people: learning about their business, what pain points they have, and how we can solve them.
- You are scrappy, entrepreneurial, and persevering in the face of any challenge.
- You are coachable, interested in personal development, and unafraid to ask questions.
- You are open to executing new ideas as well as creating them – with messaging, strategy, and prospecting tactics.
- You are looking to grow in a company that emphasizes internal promotions and rewards top performers with opportunities to move into senior positions (in Sales as well as other departments).
- An interest in technology, psychology, recruiting, or HR is also a bonus!
What you'll be doing:
- You'll talk to a diverse set of customers at Fortune 500 companies - HR people, I/O psychologists, campus recruiters, private equity partners, hiring managers etc. - in nearly every industry you can imagine.
- You'll talk to them about a product that has a base of loyal customers that love the product and can't imagine their hiring process without it.
- You'll become (or continue grow as) an expert using a growing tech stack of sales acceleration and automation tools such as Outreach.io, Salesloft, Salesforce.com, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Drift, ZoomInfo, LeadIQ and Chili Piper.
- You'll collaborate on the leads you generate with our Enterprise Sales & Leadership team and foster mentorships in the process.
- As an SDR, you’ll document and share your best practices, so they can be built into our program as repeatable processes for future hires.
- You'll learn a ton about sales, the hiring process, technology, and business in general.
- You'll be part of an open, fun, and transparent culture with direct access to company leadership.
- You’ll get to work with a crew of smart people who know how to work hard, but more importantly play hard.
- We'll celebrate your wins - big and small!
And if that wasn't exciting enough, here are some of the perks of working at Criteria:
- Excellent benefits packages (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, generous paid parental leave policy, and more!)
- Flexibility to work fully remote, as well as work in our LA or NYC offices.
- An extensive onboarding and evergreen training program to help provide a foundation for success
- 401(k) with employer match
- Generous vacation time
- Performance Bonuses (compensation rewards personal and team performance)
- Monthly technology (mobile phone/internet) allowance
- Open BYOD Policy: Bring your own dog to work (virtually or physically) as we are a dog inclusive office. When you come into work or join Zoom meetings, you'll frequently get greeted by one of the many Dogs of Criteria (check them out on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dogsofcriteria)
- Quarterly Charity/Volunteer Events- (we believe companies should help their communities)
- ...And a competitive salary & bonus plan
Since we're a pre-employment testing company, we ask all candidates to take a couple of our assessments. Don’t be shy - it’s a great way for candidates to see how our product works firsthand.
You'll also be asked to upload your resume.
Please make sure your resume contains your current contact information so that we can contact you if necessary.
Never taken a pre-hire assessment before? Don’t sweat it! Here are some tips on how to prepare for a pre-employment test: https://www.criteriacorp.com/resources/candidates.php