Over the past four years, Flowspace has created one of the largest on-demand modern omnichannel fulfillment networks in the country, powered by cloud and mobile technology. We enable hundreds of brands and retailers to dynamically store, fulfill and ship products seamlessly to consumers nationwide from +200 locations. Join us in our mission to transform a $100 billion warehouse and logistics industry. Flowspace is backed by Canvas Ventures, Moment Ventures, BuildGroup, Y Combinator, and other prominent angels.
In this role, you will be a founding member of a newly formed team charged with reaching out to e-commerce merchants to present Flowspace’s order fulfillment services and warehouse and inventory management software. We have a powerful network of warehouses designed to set merchants up for success by giving them a competitive edge and the software to make their lives easier. You will participate in the sales cycle from initial contact through booking their warehouse and offering various fulfillment solutions. We win when our clients win!
While we're based on the westside of Los Angeles, we are open to hiring remotely (within the US) for this role.
What you’ll do
- Prospect new clients in assigned industries that could benefit from partnering with Flowspace.
- Reach out to companies identified by Flowspace as potential ideal partners.
- Partner with senior account executives as you secure meetings with key decision makers.
- Learn the business by working our inbound leads for about 30 days, conducting the full sales cycle with smaller merchants and securing their bookings.
- Be rewarded for securing meetings with assigned accounts, and ultimately Flowspace winning the account.
- Progress on a clearly defined career ladder with room for lots of growth, based on your performance.
Who we're looking for
- Self-starter at the beginning of their career with history of achievement and exceeding goals in school and/or previous work experience
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Strong phone presence that fosters relationship building
- A desire to win and be part of a dynamic team
- Bachelor's Degree
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com a plus
- Aggressive hunter for new business
- Previous logistics experience
• Meaningful equity in a venture backed start-up
• Medical, vision, dental, life insurance
• 401K Matching
• A clear success path within the company. We want you to grow and lead with us.
Read Full Job Description