Flexport helps more than 10,000 clients and suppliers lead all aspects of their supply chain operations. Started in 2013, we've raised over $300M from investors that include the Founders Fund, Google Ventures, First Round Capital, Bloomberg Beta, Y Combinator, & Wells Fargo.
With offices on three continents, our team is as global as our client base and we’re excited to continue building a product and service they love. Wherever you are, whichever role you play, you’re guaranteed to share your day with committed, encouraging, and resourceful team members.
We are looking for a Sales Compensation Analyst to analyze and administer our sales and account management incentive compensation plans. The analyst will play a critical role calculating and administering incentive plans in Xactly. This individual will also have the opportunity to support the plan modeling and budgeting process.
- Prepare, calculate and analyze monthly and quarterly commissions for Flexport’s sales and account management teams.
- Support the implementation of the Xactly commission system.
- Configure and administer incentive compensation plans and reporting in Xactly. Onboard new hires into the system. Validate Xactly-derived payment results during period close.
- Implement reporting, controls, and processes to ensure accuracy and efficiency of administration.
- Respond to commission and bonus inquiries from the field, including conducting research to prepare an adjustment.
- Provide commission expenses reporting and analytics.
- 3+ years in sales compensation, commission calculations, and sales support
- Strong understanding of sales incentive compensation fundamentals
- Proficiency in Xactly, Salesforce, and Google Docs/Sheets. Experience with pivot tables and Google Sheet/Excel formulas.
- Strong time management skills in order to meet timelines under tight deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills and detail orientation.
- Ability to be a self-starter and problem-solve independently.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.