Programmatic Account Manager (Remote)
Programmatic Account Manager
(New York, NY)
Atmosphere is the world’s #1 streaming service for businesses, offering 65+ channels of engaging, audio-optional TV. From news, sports and nature to viral videos, art, and more, Atmosphere delivers fresh programming designed to elevate any business space. Our company was built from the ground up to create unparalleled value for advertisers and next-level entertainment for companies around the globe.
- Help manage key relationships for the business unit’s success, including agencies, SSPs, and DSPs.
- Conduct daily analysis of SSP performance, PMP deal health, and yield trends across all programmatic channels. Leverage this analysis for daily yield optimization.
- Serve as POC for East, Central, and West team leaders for day-to-day programmatic initiatives.
- Take the lead in building pre-sale documents, including programmatic direct RFP templates, agency inventory reservation/deal systems, and curated Atmosphere venue lists. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to complete.
- Facilitate post-sale internal and external operations, including campaign setup/launch, troubleshooting, optimization, and post-campaign processing.
- Provide campaign updates and post-campaign reports with clients and internal stakeholders.
- Assist sales leads on calls with programmatic focused teams and opportunities.
- Excellent multi-tasker, detail-oriented, and well-organized; capable of juggling multiple tasks at once.
- Skilled with Microsoft Excel, particularly manipulating large data sets.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Driven to find improvements and efficiencies in their work.
- Strong desire for collaboration, creative brainstorms, and proactive client engagement.
- Ability to service sales team leads across multiple markets.
- Self-starter. Comfortable working in fast paced, growing environment.
- Expertise in working with SSPs, DSPs, ad exchanges, ad servers, and other digital media advertising platforms is a plus.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Pay range: $55,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
- Competitive insurance plans
- Company 401(k)
- Unlimited PTO
- Dynamic open-office work environment
- Hybrid or remote optional
- So much more!
The pay range listed above represents the anticipated low and high end of the pay range for this position and may change in the future. Actual pay may vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors, including but not limited to work location, experience, and performance.