Procurement Buyer at ServiceTitan
Ready to be a Titan?
As the Procurement Buyer, you will act as the primary point of contact between business unit requesters and our suppliers to expedite purchase orders.
What you'll do:
• Support and help business units adhere to the procurement policies and procedures of ServiceTitan.
• Qualifies vendors, evaluates bids, and negotiates prices and terms for purchased goods and services.
• Process requisitions and updates management on status of orders.
• Gathering data for supplier measurement and reporting.
• Review daily purchase order receipts.
• Work with the Accounts Payable department and suppliers to resolve invoice vs po discrepancies
• Supplier setup & administration.
• Special projects and/or reports as needed.
What you'll bring:
• BA/BS in Business, Procurement or related field desired
• 3-5 years experience of Procurement experience as a Buyer, preferably at a software company.
• Proficient with computer software, G-Suite, Excel, Slack
• Indirect spend experience.
• Critical thinking and negotiation skills.
• Strong analytical abilities.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to handle several urgent matters simultaneously.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to cultivate strong relationships with our suppliers.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Eager to continuously learn.
• Experience with WorkDay Financials is a huge plus.
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.