Who we are...
AvantStay delivers exceptional, unique stays for group travelers. The company has built a tech-enabled millennial hospitality brand to be the new standard for group experience. We are venture funded and growing rapidly in the explosive $100+ billion dollar STR industry.
What we are looking for…
As the Partnerships Sales Coordinator at AvantStay, you will be responsible for supporting the Head of Partnerships in planning and executing an integrated strategy that supports the brand vision and business objectives. As a member of the Partnerships team, you will help build out our corporate loyalty vertical. You will build, manage and grow a pipeline of meaningful partnerships to support the growth of our B2B initiatives, such as positioning AvantStay as the go-to hospitality brand for corporate retreats and events. We are looking for someone who can quickly build rapport with new people and not be afraid of navigating large organizations and finding the right allies within them. We want a self starter who can bring commitment, initiative and professionalism to partnerships.
What you'll do...
- Report to the Head of Partnerships and work closely with upper management
- Play a vital role in building out our corporate loyalty program
- Lead outreach efforts for various initiatives to develop innovative and high impact partnerships
- Build upon special projects on behalf of AvantStay
- Maintain proper tracking and metrics for all B2B outreach
- Maintain CRM and Senior-Level Contacts
- Work cross-functionally with teams like Operations, Marketing, Customer Experience, etc on projects across the company
What you'll bring...
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of experience
- 3+ years experience in Tech, Events or Hospitality as it relates to either Sales / Business Development
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated strategic and financial acumen
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint & Excel
Perks + Benefits...
- Salary: $60,000 (DOE)
- Benefits and Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Team bonding and off-site events
- Complimentary and discount stays at AvantStay properties
- Dog-friendly offices
When you join AvantStay…
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside an experienced and dynamic team, transforming the way people travel and vacation. Your place within the colossal travel and real estate industries will leave you with a wealth of opportunities to feel both challenged to innovate and rewarded for your efforts. Of course, we will offer you pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. AvantStay is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at AvantStay.
Equal Employment Opportunity...
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Read Full Job Description