Manager, Strategic Sales at HG Insights (Remote)
What You'll Do:
As the Sales Strategy Manager, you will be responsible for managing a team of strategic sellers who are responsible for the retention and expansion of HG Insights largest most strategic clients.
We’re in the high growth stage of building-out our sales organization, so we’re looking for leaders who not only have a track record of delivering consistent, outstanding results and love developing salespeople, but also who want to play an integral role in creating the blueprint for HG Insights success. Your passion for fundamentally changing B2B marketing and sales and ability to think critically about driving customer growth and building our sales organization is a must. This is a unique opportunity to help shape and accelerate our success.
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
- You know there’s nothing more important than long-term customer success.
- You have a track record of building teams that not only end up on top, but the kind of teams’ reps want to be a part of.
- You know that your success depends on your commitment to develop people. You are a natural coach; you know that salespeople aren’t all motivated by the same thing, you know what makes each person tick.
- You’re equally adept at setting strategy as you are getting into the depths of a deal, a presentation or geeking out in excel.
- You own the results for your team by using metrics to succeed. You have high expectations of everyone on the team and you set a roadmap of success.
- You are competitive, but above that you collaborate, you share what is working, you help the company win, you take on projects outside of helping your team close business.
- You know that without trust, success is short-lived. You are ethical in your approach. Your reputation makes you the kind of leader people want to work with again and again.
- You have demonstrated success as a sales leader/manager for a team selling technology solutions to C-level or line of business executives, closing complex sales cycles, with individual quotas >$1M and a consistent track record of over-achieving quota.
What You’ll Need:
- Experience in start-ups; developing sales organizations, quota, commission plans, setting territories is a plus.
- Experience selling to Enterprise CMOs, VPs, Strategy, Revenue Ops, Marketing /Sales Operations, Sales leaders.
- Familiarity with marketing / Sales tech stack, b2b publishers/media, data providers.
- 3-year BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
Headquartered in beautiful Santa Barbara, HG Insights is the global leader in technology intelligence. HG Insights uses advanced data science methodologies to help the world’s largest technology firms and the fastest growing companies accelerate their sales, marketing, and strategy efforts.
We offer a competitive salary, 401K, growth potential, great benefits, and an accomplished diverse remote team. As a remote worker, you are invited to work in any U.S. city where you’re happiest and most productive, while also participating in company-wide events, where we strive to ensure our remote team members feel included. We run the gamut in geography, lifestyle and interests, but we’re united by a common set of core values: we ask for and give help, we embrace challenges, we are all part of the solution, and we care about our work, our customers and each other.
HG Insights determines pay for positions using local, national, and industry-specific survey data. We strive to make competitive offers allowing the new employee room for future growth. Individual compensation packages are based on a various factors unique to each candidate. All offers are determined by a number of factors, including, but not limited to, the applicant's experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal factors.
The annual on-target earnings ($150,000 base salary + variable commission earned at 100% of quota) for the Sales Executive position is anticipated to be up to $300,000. The Talent Acquisition team will communicate all compensation components
We are following all local and state guidelines while in office. Employee safety is of utmost importance, and we are taking all necessary precautions. For more information on how we are doing this, please speak with one of our HR team members. Full vaccination against COVID-19 is required unless you qualify for a federally protected exemption.
HG Insights Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please note that HG Insights does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the event of a recruiter or agency submitting a resume or candidate without a signed agreement being in place, we explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire such candidates without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted directly to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of HG Insights.