In less than three years, Flowspace has created one of the largest on-demand modern omnichannel fulfillment networks in the country, powered by cloud and mobile technology. We enable hundreds of brands and retailers to dynamically store, fulfill and ship products seamlessly to consumers nationwide from 120+ locations. Join us in our mission to transform a $100 billion warehouse and logistics industry. Flowspace is backed by Canvas Ventures, Moment Ventures, Y Combinator, and other prominent angels.
Reporting to the Director of Sales, you will lead a team of inside sales account executives (6-10) that work with merchants and brands that need fulfillment and logistics services to grow their business. Our team currently receives almost 40 inbound leads a day, many which result in a very quick sales cycle, taking half day to a few weeks, while others have much larger fulfillment needs and take a few months to secure. You are comfortable with both.
While we're based on the westside of Los Angeles, we are open to hiring remotely (within the US) for this role.
What you'll do
- Coach and mentor your sales team via Zoom to help accelerate the sales process.
- Respond to leads in real team personally.
- Conduct joint sales calls.
- Adeptly use Salesforce and other sales enablement tools.
- Manage your sales team to ensure they are instantly responsive, following up with high urgency, and pushing the larger deals forward.
Who we're looking for
- A love of training, coaching and leading, but most of all a love of being on the phone talking to customers
- Proven sales manager with 3-5 years of sales management experience who consistently exceeds targets
- Top sales rep prior to management
- Ability to work as early as 6 a.m. PST since we have AE's on both coasts
- Process oriented and knows how to manage with KPI’s
- Positive and optimistic approach
- Willingness to lead by example by getting on the phone and helping win new merchants
- Advanced proficiency with Salesforce
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Bachelors Degree
- Previous logistics experience a plus, but not required
• Meaningful equity in a venture backed start-up
• Medical, vision, dental, life insurance
• 401K Matching
• A clear success path within the company. We want you to grow and lead with us.
Read Full Job Description