Entry-Level Sales Representative at ServiceTitan Inc.
As a Lead Development Representative, you will be part of a purpose-oriented team that provides an extraordinary product and makes an extraordinary difference in customers’ lives. This role is perfect for new college graduates or those looking to pivot their career into technology sales. Your primary responsibility will be to engage with prospects and qualify them for a good fit for ServiceTitan. This is an important part of our sales organization and a great way to gain sales experience and be mentored by our dynamic sales team.
As our Lead Development Representative, you will:
- Conduct high volume qualification of leads via cold calling/emailing
- Help potential customers discover unmet needs and how we can deliver extraordinary value
- Work closely and collaboratively with the Sales Development team to develop and implement appropriate prospect communication plans
- Generate and maintain expert knowledge of the ST Product, the home services industry, market happenings, and trends
- Meet and exceed monthly sales metrics
- Log and maintain all activity in Salesforce.com
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- Experience in a customer-facing sales, support, or management role or relevant internship experience (recent grads, or those looking to pivot into technology sales, please apply!)
- Bachelor's degree preferred
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO, parental leave
2. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/visual/dental insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with company match, lunch provided everyday, fully-stocked kitchens, weekly meditation, wellness rooms, discount on Classpass
3. Enrichment: professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, an orientation program, career pathing opportunities
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
Life at ServiceTitan
http://instagram.com/lifeatservicetitan | https://www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan | https://www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan-inc
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Forbes Top 100 Software Companies, 2019
Inc 5000 Most Successful Companies in America, 2019
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2019
Deloitte Fast 500, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies, 2018
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2018
Inc 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017