Emerging Partnerships Associate at Snap Inc.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
The Strategy & Content team is responsible for the design, development, and execution of strategic initiatives, with a focus on driving product innovation, content creativity, and audience growth. The Strategy team oversees our corporate strategy, which includes expansion into new global markets, company growth through business acquisitions, and relations with third-party partners. The team operates at the intersection of innovation and growth and helps drive progress towards Snap’s highest priority initiatives.
We’re looking for an Emerging Partnerships Associate to join Snap Inc! As a member of the Partnerships team, you will help oversee relationships with celebrities and content creators. Often you will be working directly with creators, and helping them to understand Snapchat in ways that help unlock their creativity. Working from our Los Angeles office, you’ll collaborate with other members of the Partnerships team as well as other teams across the company.What you’ll do:
- Identify emerging talent on other platforms and on Snapchat.
- Lead outreach efforts for talent to develop innovative and high impact partnerships.
- Seed new products with programs to incentivize emerging talent.
- Funnel talent into various content offerings including syndicated shows, creator shows and Snap Originals.
- Educate best practices to emerging talent.
- Build upon special projects and events at the creator space.
- Help link emerging Snap Stars to AR creators
- Build overall emerging talent partnership strategy
- Work cross functionally with product, marketing, sales, etc on all new projects across the company.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge of the entertainment industry
- Interest in mobile-first content production
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of experience
- 4+ years successfully building relationships across the entertainment industry
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. EOE, including disability/vets. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected]
Our Benefits: Snap Inc. is its own community, so we’ve got your back! We do our best to make sure you and your loved ones have everything you need to be happy and healthy, on your own terms. Our benefits are built around your needs and include paid maternity & paternity leave, comprehensive medical coverage, emotional and mental health support programs, and compensation packages that let you share in Snap’s long-term success!