Director of Sales
INTELITY is the global provider of the broadest enterprise guest experience and management platform for hotels, casinos, cruise lines, and luxury residences. We are on a mission to provide our customers with the most direct and advanced connection to their guests, while also supporting back-of-house operations and business intelligence. Our award-winning company has been recognized as an industry leader by Built in LA, Forbes Travel Guide, Hotel Tech Report, and Travel Weekly, and has received accolades about our platform and leadership. We are growing rapidly and have offices in both North America and Europe.
We are building the next-generation platform for the guest service industry, and are looking for an experienced and organized sales executive to provide regional leadership across all sales verticals aspects of our business. The right candidate will be proactive with strong B2B sales experience in platform technologies in hospitality, residential, and related areas. This role will also provide support for internal product strategy, marketing, and partner operations.
- Source, negotiate, and close B2B partners regionally, nationally, and globally
- Work closely with marketing, legal, and senior executive team members to set and deliver on corporate goals
- Assess the competitive landscape and institute changes to the sales program in response to competitors’ and client changes
- Partner with affiliates to help build a referral network to build long-term relationship value
- Report and help manage the company sales database, scheduling, and CRM functions
- Support partner operations and seek to develop effective internal processes for building a scalable cross-functional organization
- Assist in the preparation of company events and marketing functions
- 3-5 years of experience in direct or outside sales (B2B required)
- Direct experience in sales management a strong plus
- Strong proactive prospecting skills and excellent closing skills
- Team player with excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication abilities
- Ability to work in a fast-moving environment with occasional ambiguity and uneven information
- Demonstrable experience in creating and managing sales databases and/or CRM platforms
- BSc/BA in business administration, marketing, communications or relevant degree area (MBA a plus)
- Must have hospitality sales experience
- Must have new business development experience (HUNTER)
- Additional language skills are a strong plus
INTELITY offers competitive pay, benefits, and equity for qualified candidates. We are focused on creating and maintaining a fun, positive work environment where employees are able to grow and flourish. We offer comprehensive benefit plans for our employees and their dependents, including medical, dental and vision plans, as well as transit and gym reimbursements. Employees also have access to Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent Day Care and Medical) and can participate in the Company’s 401(k) Plan with a company matching program.
INTELITY provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.