Customer Success Trainer at Flowspace
What you'll do
- Create and maintain onboarding and training documents.
- Lead both new hire onboarding and ongoing training sessions for the customer success teams.
- Create and maintain all knowledge base and process documentation for Customer Success teams.
- Communicate changes to existing processes to Customer Success teams.
- Develop and manage quality assurance processes to support department objectives such as CSAT, FRT, etc.
- Surface feedback and coaching points to managers for one and one meetings.
- Assist in queue monitoring and ticket assignment as needed.
- Surface recurring problems and relevant solutions to product and engineering teams.
- Support other department projects such as executive escalations, BBB complaints, CSAT reviews, etc.
- Promote a team and company culture that encourages top performance and positive morale.
- Have ability to travel to company headquarters in Southern California for a week per month (once we reopen the office).
Who we're looking for
- 3+ years Customer Service management experience
- 1+ years experience in fulfillment, logistics, or e-commerce
- Service oriented
- Proactive self starter, who goes the extra mile to get the job done
- Comfortable in a fast paced environment and able to make decisions on the spot.
- Bachelor's degree in operations management or other related fields.