What you'll do
- Manage a high performing team of Customer Success Coordinators.
- Provide daily coaching to your team to ensure employee development and merchant satisfaction.
- Participate in hiring and training for the Customer Success team.
- Serve as the first point of contact for merchant and warehouse escalations.
- Surface recurring problems (and relevant solutions) to product and engineering teams.
- Meet department KPIs including but not limited to: first response time, resolution time, and customer satisfaction score.
- Promote a team and company culture that encourages top performance and positive morale.
- Create or improve upon organizational processes to improve work quality, team productivity, and efficiency.
- Have ability to travel to company headquarters in Southern California for a week per month (once we reopen the office).
Who we're looking for
- Two years minimum experience successfully managing a team.
- Strong understanding of fulfillment and logistics.
- Excellent communication skills; strong email and phone etiquette.
- Service oriented.
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients and vendors.
- Proactive self starter, who goes the extra mile to get the job done.
- Comfortable in a fast paced environment and able to make decisions on the spot.
- Bachelor's degree in operations management or other related fields.