Customer Success Manager at GumGum
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our account management team. As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for day to day account management to a number of sports teams across various leagues, largest brands and agencies worldwide, helping them to fully realize the value of GumGum Sports’ services. The Customer Success Manager assists customers day to day by sharing best practices, monitoring service usage, ensuring continued customer satisfaction, serving as the voice of the customer for product requests, identifying potential up-sell opportunity use cases and collaborate with sales to drive renewals.
As a Customer Success Manager at GumGum, candidates should have Account Management experience working experience working in a dynamic, fast-paced SaaS technology company. This is a great opportunity for someone that wants to join an exciting company with both personal and professional growth opportunities.
****Please note we are working from home until September 2021
- Own post-sales customer relationships with key account stakeholders to drive valuable partnerships through account management activity, identifying opportunities for continued growth.
- Work closely with GumGum Sales and Product teams to ensure successful customer onboarding and launch of contracted services.
- Advise clients on best practices for using GumGum and services for sponsorships.
- Monitor and report out on customer usage and health, developing proactive strategies for driving continued user adoption, retention and growth.
- Evangelize GumGum products and drive platform and new feature rollout and adoption through training sessions, customer feedback sessions and quarterly business reviews, usage and customer health monitoring.
- Drive and build repeatable processes for your book of business.
- Formal education - a degree, highschool certificate, professional accreditation
- 5-7 years of proven experience in a customer-facing role at a technology solution, agency, brand or media company, managing customer engagements.
- Experience in evangelizing and driving value for various different customer types.
- Experience with cross-group collaboration including Sales, Marketing, Support, Product/Development, and other internal organizations.
- Has worked in sports marketing, social media measurement and or sponsorship marketing but not required.
- Experience using GSuite, Salesforce and audio/web conferencing (Slack, Zoom, etc) required. Experience with ZenDesk and JIRA a plus.
- Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines, prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to handle customer conversations at all levels, including direct or indirect negotiations.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and project management skills, speaking with all levels both internally and externally.
- Critical thinker who has an analytical eye toward partner success. Leverages data to drive recommendations.
- Passion for understanding and helping customers solve real-world business challenges by leveraging technology solutions.
- You have a big team mindset but enjoy autonomy, are a self-starter and driven by seeing the results of your efforts.
- You’re adaptable, thrive in fast-paced environments and are very resourceful.
- You love technology and have an enthusiasm for the business value of sponsorships and sports.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive health, vision and dental benefits
- Healthcare including 100% coverage for Employee + Spouse
- Dependent care FSA
- Employer-matched 401(k) plan
- Stock incentive program (role dependent)
- Paid parental leave
- Goodly - student loan contribution plan
- WFH monthly stipend
- Fitness reimbursement and wellness workshops
- Discounted Pet Health Program
- Flexible time off and work schedule
- Stocked kitchen & Everytable Smartfridge
- Dog-friendly HQ office - we love our fur babies!
- Incredible work/life balance with a collaborative and friendly work space
- GumGum Gives Back volunteering opportunities
- Team building lunches and events, and monthly company celebrations
- Virtual monthly team bonding events
Career & Development Focus
- Ongoing learning and development for education opportunities such as webinars, books, classes, relevant conferences and events
- Opportunities to pursue business related side projects and yearly Hackathon
- Highly encouraged to contribute to open source software, including our own open source software
- Environment of learning from peers, including meetups, presentations and blog posts
- Anniversary recognition and awards
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge technology
- Life Skills sessions - geared towards the whole life/ health / person
- Leadership Bites Dinner Series - connecting current and future GumGum leaders over great food and meaningful conversation
- Stride - our company council committee to share learnings, give updates and provide feedback to the company regarding initiatives and discussions around diversity, inclusion and equity.
We invite you to learn more about GumGum!
GumGum is an AI company with expertise in computer vision built on the imagination of its people. Each day, our talented team of thinkers and doers comes together to solve hard problems on behalf of the world’s most successful businesses. Through a combination of computer science, creativity and hustle, we’ve produced a series of major technology breakthroughs across a variety of industries - from advertising to sports.
GumGum is constantly evolving to be at the forefront of computer vision and machine learning advancements. With nearly 10 years experience, we use our proprietary image recognition technology to deliver highly engaging, contextually relevant ad experiences across premium publishers all over the world.
Our Products & Services...
Our Advertising business serves contextual marketing messages in line with content users are actively engaged with.
Verity, GumGum's contextual analysis tool, combines natural language processing with computer vision technology to execute a multi-layered reading process by parsing the body text, headlines, image captions with natural language processing; at the same time, using computer vision to parse the main visuals.
Our Sports business helps marketers and rights holders understand the full media value of their sponsorship investments across broadcast and social media. And we deliver on brand safety by leveraging our AI to detect unsafe text and imagery, allowing us to deliver ads in brand safe, contextually relevant environments.
What’s a Hackathon? We’re glad you asked. Our employees split into teams and spend 48 hours ‘hacking’ together before presenting their ideas to our executive team. It’s a chance for anyone within our company to showcase the visions they want to bring to fruition.
GumGum recently earned LA’s Best Places to Work Award in 2021 by BuiltInLA, and Inc. Magazine’s Best Places to Work in 2020 and it’s no surprise why. With company-sponsored social hours, annual holiday celebrations and on-site gatherings, GumGummers enjoy a fun, creative and collaborative workplace. We provide ourselves on our strong track record of giving employees the autonomy and support they need to succeed. Check us out on Instagram: @gumgum
Oh, and doggies...
We love our dogs so much, we even have an Instagram dedicated to them! Follow us: @dogsofgumgum
Leaders: How to make priority a self care - featuring GumGum CEO
Contextual Wins - a Message from our CEO
BuiltInLA Best Places to work 2021
Inc. Magazine Best Places to Work 2020
Celebrating National Hispanic Heritage Month
Front Office Sports - Rising 25 members
GumGum x Ad Council Partnership - Love has no labels
GumGum Women in Tech Panel - Living a Balanced Life
Women of GumGum Around the World
GumGum Sports - Sizzle Reel - 2019 (EMEA)