As Greenfly continues to expand into new industry verticals, we are seeking a relationship-driven Customer Success Manager to help manage, retain and expand our growing portfolio of customers, including incredible brands like NBA, Adidas, Viacom, Major League Baseball, and NBCUniversal.
Reporting directly to the Vice President of Customer Success, the ideal person for this role will be a critical part of Greenfly’s Customer Success team. As an expert at both customer onboarding and building long-term relationships, you will support some of Greenfly’s most iconic entertainment & consumer brand customers.
Building a deep understanding of how Greenfly’s customers should utilize Greenfly to best support and optimize their organizations, you’ll be pivotal in ensuring customer satisfaction, customer retention and expansion. The Customer Success team will look to you as an expert on entertainment and consumer brands.
Greenfly is a digital media collaboration SaaS platform that enables - and inspires - brands to request, manage and share user- and creator-generated content with influencers, talent, advocates, athletes, brand ambassadors, employees, and fans. Co-founded by MLB all-star Shawn Green, the company began in 2015 and has quickly established a significant foothold in the sports, media, and brand sectors.
- Establish and grow customer relationships, build trust and advocacy
- Learn all about the Greenfly platform to ensure that customers are leveraging functionality to its fullest
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Product, and Engineering to advocate on behalf of customers and deliver value at every touchpoint
- Guide new customers through onboarding, including initial setup and training to ensure maximum usage, value, retention and expansion
- Create unique onboarding plans for customers’ advocates with attention to detail
- Lead strategic conversations with key stakeholders to ensure the customer is successful in meeting business and Greenfly specific objectives
- Monitor customer usage and metrics to track adoption, opportunities for expansion, identify 'at-risk' signs
- Work proactively to eliminate risk for churn, escalating customer issues as needed
- Deliver reports to showcase Greenfly value to the customer, identify opportunities for improvement and growth, and highlight trends
- Build out industry best-practices and processes related to your segment of customers
- 3+ years of overall account management, customer success or Saas B2B experience
- 2+ years of working at or directly with entertainment organizations or brands
- Proven results in meeting customer retention and expansion goals
- Excellent presentation skills - verbal and written. Your communication is influential, but you also love to listen.
- Clear understanding of the social media landscape and social media marketing trends
- A proactive, intentional approach to handling customer relationships
- Proven ability to succeed in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Strong project management skills
- You're an independent thinker and problem solver
- You're a quick leaner, and have the ability to ramp quickly
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Willingness to travel based on customer needs
- BA / BS degree preferred
- Competitive salary
- Stock options - everyone is an owner!
- Great benefits: unlimited vacation (time off), heath, dental and vision benefits
- Position can be fully remote, or you can work from our Santa Monica, California headquarters or our NYC offices with a flexible schedule
- Some travel required
Must be be legally eligible to work in the United States. At Greenfly, we celebrate different opinions and points of view and we believe that our diversity drives innovation.