Contracts Analyst, Sales Operations at ServiceTitan Inc.
ServiceTitan is seeking a Contracts Analyst, Sales Operation (Deal Desk Analyst) to drive our deal management process. This position will report to the Revenue Operations Manager, and will thrive in a rapidly growing Sales Organization.
The Deal Desk team is responsible for supporting deals through standard workflow process, from opportunity to booking stages in partnership with the account teams. The standard workflow, managed by our team, supports established deal structures & the application of a Deal Desk playbook to solve more complex deal transactions from inception to booking.
Deal Desk reviews all Commercial, Business, Legal & Revenue requirements, to support teams in achieving the most favorable deal construct for ServiceTitan, while delivering the most optimal customer solution.
We are looking for a passionate, hard-working professional with an ability to work cross-functionally in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
As our Contracts Analyst, you will:
- Accountable for continuous review of deal progression and partnering cross-functionally to ensure optimal deal cycle times and flawless execution in the Closed Won process.
- Lead the contract drafting process, generating standard documents and working with Legal and Finance to help account teams respond to customer feedback, including managing ‘redline’ changes leading up to customer acceptance.
- Ensure efficient execution of deals through standard workflow process on an ongoing basis.
- Anticipate and align with account teams to support business needs on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Maintain software and processes to manage Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ) and other contract management.
- Review proposed sales and professional services quotes, provide feedback, ensure compliance with published sales and business policies, and route approval or reject/escalate quotes as needed based on policy and business judgement.
- Partner cross-functionally and serve as key liaison & escalation point for sales, customer adoption, customer success, and other deal related topics.
- Manage any required sales contract amendments and addendums.
- Build and maintain insightful Deal Desk related dashboards and reporting for cross-functional use.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- BA/BS in Business Administration, Finance, Commerce, or related field required.
- 1+ years experience preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce, DocuSign, & CPQ/CLM software, and ASC 606 knowledge preferred.
- Strong understanding of the Tech Industry, Deal Desk, Finance, Sales Operations.
- Proven track record in process optimization and ability to deliver results in challenging business environments.
- Ability to influence and work collaboratively across all departments and levels of the organization. Be comfortable advising senior management on key deals and decisions to support their business.
- Flexible to work extended hours during peak periods of business.
- Tenacity and prioritization skills during times of high volume and stress e.g. Month-End, Quarter-End.
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO, parental leave
2. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/visual/dental insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with company match, lunch provided everyday, fully-stocked kitchens, weekly meditation, wellness rooms, discount on Classpass
3. Enrichment: professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, an orientation program, career pathing opportunities
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
Life at ServiceTitan
http://instagram.com/lifeatservicetitan | https://www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan | https://www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan-inc
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Forbes Top 100 Software Companies, 2019
Inc 5000 Most Successful Companies in America, 2019
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2019
Deloitte Fast 500, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies, 2018
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2018
Inc 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017