Commercial Account Executive at Dataiku (Remote)
Headquartered in New York City, Dataiku was founded in Paris in 2013 and achieved unicorn status in 2019. Now, more than 1,000+ employees work across the globe in our offices and remotely. Backed by a renowned set of investors and partners including CapitalG, Tiger Global, and ICONIQ Growth, we’ve set out to build the future of AI.
We’re growing and scaling our sales organization, and are adding new roles to our team every day. As a Commercial Account Executive at Dataiku, you will articulate your passion for new technologies and showcase how our platform can add value to mid-market companies. Do you enjoy engaging with prospects and new customers across a variety of industries? Do you have a track-record of success managing an entire sales cycle? Do you enjoy building relationships and collaborating cross-functionally? If so, you might be our newest team member!
For Colorado-based roles: This position has an estimated minimum annual salary of $90,000, plus opportunities for equity. Dataiku offers additional incentives for eligible roles which may or may not include discretionary cash compensation through Dataiku's incentive compensation program. Dataiku also offers comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, and vision plans, flexible spending accounts, pre-tax commuter benefits, a 401k company match, paid vacations, paid parental leave, employer paid disability coverage, and additional health and wellbeing perks and benefits. The actual offer, reflecting the total compensation package and benefits for the position, will be at Dataiku's sole discretion, and determined by a myriad of factors including, but not limited to, the qualifications of the candidate and other relevant business considerations. Dataiku also reserves the right to amend or modify employee perks and benefits at any time.
- Research, identify, and generate new opportunities
- Hunt and close net-new logos across a variety of industries
- Develop a vision match with prospects and customers
- Build alignment across different groups, and cultivate champions
- Demonstrated ability managing a complex sales cycle and building pipeline
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to present formally and informally to prospects and clients.
- A customer-centric selling philosophy with experience applying a consultative approach to customer engagements
- Experience innovating and introducing new concepts across an enterprise.
- Ability to articulate and competitively position Dataiku
- Experience selling (and passion for!) analytics, data science, BI/DW, data integration, and visualization
The final compensation package for this role will be determined during the interview process and is based on a variety of factors, including, but not limited to, geographic location, internal equity, education, skill set, experience and training. Eligible roles may also be entitled to receive commission or other variable compensation through Dataiku's incentive compensation program.
Dataiku also offers comprehensive benefits, including stock options, medical, dental, and vision plans, flexible spending accounts, pre-tax commuter benefits, a 401k company match, paid vacations and sick leave, paid parental leave, employer paid disability coverage, and additional health and wellbeing perks and benefits. Dataiku reserves the right to amend or modify employee perks and benefits at any time.