What you’ll do
- Be assigned specific companies identified by Flowspace as ideal partners, and as well self-prospect specific verticals.
- Partner with one or more senior account executives as you secure meetings with key decision makers.
- Be rewarded for securing meetings with assigned accounts, and ultimately Flowspace winning the account.
- Learn the business by working our inbound leads for about 30 days, conducting the full sales cycle with smaller merchants and securing their bookings.
- Powerful product/service offering and a smart level-headed leadership team.
- Fast paced and rapidly changing environment that is focused on adding value to customers.
Who we're looking for
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Strong phone presence that fosters relationship building
- Self-starter with history of achievement and exceeding goals in school and/or previous work experience
- A desire to win and be part of a dynamic team
- Self-starter and aggressive hunter for new business
- Bachelor's Degree
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com a plus
- Aggressive hunter for new business
- Previous logistics experience a plus, but not required