Business Development Manager
What you’ll do:
- Continually identify and pursue growth opportunities as it pertains to the FIGS strategic roadmap
- Work closely with senior leaders to identify, analyze and evaluate strategies and initiatives that will result in significant top and bottom-line growth
- Oversee successful business development of new initiatives and relationship management of existing partnerships
- Lead end-to-end project management of the business by working closely with cross-functional teams and ensuring successful completion of directed projects
- Cross functional partnership with leadership team to work on ad-hoc projects as required, providing thought leadership and strategic input on business challenges
- Set specific and measurable targets for the business and all internal teams, and adapt as appropriate
- Continually interact with product, marketing, engineering teams to align on strategic direction of the value proposition, product and customer experience
- Build a high performing motivated team and be a team player
- 3+ years of strategic leadership experience with a retail and/or digital focus strongly preferred
- Passionate and inspiring people leader with the ability to motivate several stakeholders to achieve challenging goals and evolve as needed
- Demonstrated organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Superb communication and presentation skills with the ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships at all levels of the organization
- Experience working with agile and fast paced business models with cross-functional teams strongly preferred
Other must haves:
- Positive attitude
- Proven work ethic and integrity
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Desire to excel and grow with FIGS
- 100% Awesome. Like our scrubs
A little bit about us…
The $50 billion medical apparel industry is antiquated, highly fragmented and, until FIGS, was driven solely by low-cost providers offering a limited selection of poor quality products sold through third party distributors. FIGS is revolutionizing the medical apparel industry by creating the highest quality medical apparel in the world and by selling directly to medical professionals through our branded ecommerce site.
FIGS’ foundation is built on product quality, and we have a relentless focus on three key areas: fabric, fit and function. We developed our proprietary, performance-oriented fabric technology to meet the demands of the medical profession. FIGS’ Core Collection fabric is wrinkle resistant, stain and liquid repellent, moisture-wicking, odor proof, lightweight, breathable and offers four-way stretch. Our designs are tailored, sophisticated and innovative, incorporating features such as yoga waistbands, smart storage (pockets, zippers, hidden pockets) and inspirational sayings inside each garment that appeal to modern healthcare professionals.
By offering a branded and customer-centric online shopping experience, we are changing how medical professionals buy their workwear. Through our website, social media, and participation in medical conferences and events, we have built a strong following within the medical community and a meaningful connection with our customers, which allows us to understand their needs and to ensure that FIGS is continuously improving and innovating.
FIGS’ Threads for Threads initiative is central to our mission. FIGS has donated scrubs to healthcare providers in need in over 35 countries.