Business Development Executive at Hawke Media
Covid-19 Hiring Update: We’ve transitioned to a work-from-home permanently!
We won’t beat around the bush, at Hawke we don’t expect you to run - we expect you to soar. We’re looking for self-starting, energetic individuals to help power our rapid development and growth, taking Hawke to new heights on a daily basis. We believe in surrounding our employees with a team of passionate, intelligent, like-minded individuals to have their backs.
And for all the hard work and dedication we expect from you, we aim to reward you accordingly. With clear paths for advancement, performance and commission based bonuses, and company-wide incentives for success, we champion those employees who bring their best to our team every day.
Business Development isn’t for everyone - being unafraid to fail fast and get back on the horse even faster takes some serious grit. We’re grateful for the powerhouse team we have in place and would be excited to bring on another tenacious, forward-thinking Business Development Executive on to help us reach even greater heights.
The ideal candidate will have experience in all stages of the sales cycle. They should be confident with building new client relationship and maintaining existing ones. They should have evidence of strong skills and possess good negotiation skills.
- Build relationships with prospective clients.
- Maintain consistent contact with existing clients.
- Manage sales pipeline.
- Analyze market and establish competitive advantages.
- Selling digital marketing solutions to startups and SMBs.
- Track metrics to ensure targets are hit.
- Bachelor's degree 3+ years in sales industry
- Strong understanding of the digital marketing funnel-- Paid Media (Paid Search, Programmatic, Amazon, Google Shopping & Marketplaces), Earned & Owned Media (SEO, Content Marketing, Email Marketing, Influencer, Creative, UX/UI, Web Development)
- Experience in full sales cycle including deal closing Demonstrated sales success
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- CRM experience is preferred (We use HubSpot!)