Ad Operations Solutions Engineer at FIGS
The Ad Ops Solutions Engineer is an integral role within FIGS. The ideal candidate is data-driven, detail-oriented, has excellent organizational skills, and has the ability to communicate effectively with multiple teams while juggling multiple projects. The person in this role will serve as the trafficking expert. They will be responsible for owning ad-serving, asset management, audience segmentation, and monitoring web analytics to ensure our acquisition campaigns are launched on time, delivering accurately, and reporting correctly. As the Ad Operations Solutions Engineer, you will work closely with Engineering, Digital Product, Marketing, and Data Analytics. The right person for this role is both dynamic and goal oriented, has technical competencies and excellent cross departmental interpersonal skills.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Traffic digital campaigns/placements including providing and assisting clients with the implementation of ad tags according to campaign requirements.
- Perform quality assurance (QA) analysis of all aspects of digital campaigns including timelines, creative assets, landing pages, creative rotations and ad serving tags.
- Troubleshoot all tag, creative specification, delivery discrepancy, targeting, reporting, and trafficking issues.
- Proactively identify ways to streamline the campaign workflow process with improvements, automation, or integrations/product development.
- Work with and improve upon existing naming conventions across channels and platforms for consistency in reporting and coordinate with the marketing and analytics teams
- Drive the creation of technology tools to improve manual pieces of the process.
- Drive innovation by staying up to date on advertising industry best practices and emerging ad technologies.
- 2+ years experience in advertising operations with demonstrable knowledge of ad-serving.
- Hands on knowledge of ad serving systems and advertising tracking technologies, especially Google Marketing Platforms
- Demonstrable ability to recognize and resolve problems quickly and efficiently
- Diligent and attentive to detail
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Strong technical skills is a must, including:
- Familiarity with common browser-based debugging tools.
- Knowledge of third-party ad servers and rich media technology.
- Strong quantitative skills and experience with: Google Tag Manager; Google Analytics; Google AdWords; SEO
- Experience with Business Manager in platforms: Facebook; Snapchat, Pinterest
Nice to Haves:
- Knowledge of SQL, Python, and JAM stack web development a plus
- Experience with common DSP/exchange environments, especially Basis/Centro
- Experience with DMPs, such as Experian, Liveramp, Lotame
- Experience using third party Ad Serving and Rich Media vendors such as Doubleclick, DCM Studio, etc.
A little bit about us…
The $60 billion medical apparel industry is antiquated, highly fragmented and, until FIGS, was driven solely by low-cost providers offering a limited selection of poor quality products sold through third party distributors. FIGS is revolutionizing the medical apparel industry by creating the highest quality medical apparel in the world and by selling directly to medical professionals through our branded ecommerce site.
FIGS’ foundation is built on product quality, and we have a relentless focus on three key areas: fabric, fit and function. We developed our proprietary, performance-oriented fabric technology to meet the demands of the medical profession. FIGS’ Core Collection fabric is antimicrobial, wrinkle resistant, stain and liquid repellant, moisture-wicking, odor proof, lightweight, breathable and offers four-way stretch. Our designs are tailored, sophisticated and innovative, incorporating features such as yoga waistbands, smart storage (pockets, zippers, hidden pockets) and inspirational sayings inside each garment that appeal to modern healthcare professionals.
By offering a branded and customer-centric online shopping experience, we are changing how medical professionals buy their workwear. Through our website, social media, and participation in medical conferences and events, we have built a strong following within the medical community and a meaningful connection with our customers, which allows us to understand their needs and to ensure that FIGS is continuously improving and innovating.
FIGS’ Threads for Threads initiative is central to our mission. FIGS has donated hundreds of thousands of scrubs to healthcare providers in need in over 35 countries.