Over the past four years, Flowspace has created one of the largest on-demand modern omnichannel fulfillment networks in the country, powered by cloud and mobile technology. We enable hundreds of brands and retailers to dynamically store, fulfill and ship products seamlessly to consumers nationwide from +200 locations. Join us in our mission to transform a $100 billion warehouse and logistics industry. Flowspace is backed by Canvas Ventures, Moment Ventures, BuildGroup, Y Combinator, and other prominent angels.
In this role you will be responsible for researching companies that are a match for Flowspace's fulfillment services. Reporting to the Business Development Manager, you will scour the web and other relevant databases looking for good fit brands for our business development team to prospect. You will pull relevant information about the company, search for personas/contact names, email addresses, and other relevant contact information and then populate sheets that can be uploaded into our CRM.
You will work creatively to discover emerging brands on social media, relevant advertising platforms, the news, popular culture, public relations announcements, and more. You should be comfortable picking up the phone to assist in your research to identify decision makers and obtain contact information that can’t be found online.
This is an entry level role, with a future path toward a Sales Analyst, Sales Development Rep, or Account Executive. While we're based on the westside of Los Angeles, we are open to hiring remotely (within the US) for this role.
What you'll do
- Research businesses and emerging brands to identify companies that could benefit from Flowspace's fulfillment services.
- Get creative to develop leads for our business development team to prospect.
- Determine the best point of contact at each company and how to best reach them.
- Partner closely with the Sales and Revenue Operations team members
Who we're looking for
- Adept with technology and able to learn systems quickly
- Self-motivated, flexible, with the ability to manage multiple projects, deadlines, and priorities and adapt to shifting time frames
- Rigorous attention to detail and high standard of quality and accuracy
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- A team player and coordinate with other employees as needed
- Ability to travel to team meetings 1-2x per year
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM
- Previous experience doing high velocity online research
• Meaningful equity in a venture backed start-up
• Medical, vision, dental, life insurance
• 401K Matching
• A clear success path within the company. We want you to grow and lead with us.
Read Full Job Description