Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
Snapchat is the camera used by over 150 million people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We are looking for an Account Manager to join Team Snapchat! You will work in a fun, fast-paced and fluid environment. You will need to bring a creative mindset, detail oriented focus, and strategic acumen in your approach to building and growing long term business partnerships across brands, and their media and marketing partners.
What you'll do:
- Build and manage relationships with key clients and agency partners
- Lead projects involving complex work streams and cross-functional collaboration
- Craft, counsel, and manage advertising opportunities/RFPs
- Define, execute, and deliver KPI-driven measurement strategies
- Manage revenue delivery, budget spend, and campaign reporting
- Articulate and update clients on Snapchat products and developments
- Educate clients and agencies on best practices
Who we're looking for:
- 3+ years experience in digital media space
- Deep understanding of advertising performance metrics
- Advanced Excel skills, experience with analyzing datasets and delivering actionable insights
- Pre-existing relationships with advertising agencies and brand marketers
- Experience working effectively with cross-functional teams and all levels of management (internally and externally)
- Proven track record of delivering on quota and obtaining positive reviews
- Ability to manage multiple projects while maintaining strict attention to details
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- A passion for Snapchat and creativity!
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected].