Account Manager-Logistics Network at Flowspace
- Source the ideal warehouse partner for each merchant booking.
- Source and onboard new warehouse partners as needed.
- Negotiate competitive rates.
- Manage relationships with our existing network of warehouse partners.
- Ensure warehouse partners meet Flowspace quality criteria.
- Lead product demos and educate prospective warehouses on the value Flowspace can provide.
- Partner with our sales and operations teams to effectively onboard new merchants. .
- Identify opportunities to expand partnerships.
- Meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Coachable, humble, and a desire for constant improvement.
- A problem-solver with a “can-do” attitude.
- Grittiness and ability to persevere through challenges.
- Works efficiently and with a sense of urgency.
- Logistics or warehousing experience.
- 2+ years of sales or supply chain experience
- Remote but may work out of L.A or Cincinnati offices if local.
- Some travel to warehouse partners may be required post Covid.