Account Manager - Logistics Network at Flowspace
What you'll do
- Source the ideal warehouse partner for each merchant booking.
- Source and onboard new warehouse partners as needed.
- Negotiate competitive rates.
- Manage relationships with our existing network of warehouse partners.
- Ensure warehouse partners meet Flowspace quality criteria.
- Lead product demos and educate prospective warehouses on the value Flowspace can provide.
- Partner with our sales and operations teams to effectively onboard new merchants.
- Identify opportunities to expand partnerships.
- Meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Who we're looking for
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Coachable, humble, and a desire for constant improvement
- A problem-solver with a “can-do” attitude
- Grittiness and ability to persevere through challenges
- Works efficiently and with a sense of urgency
- Logistics or warehousing experience
- 2+ years of sales or supply chain experience
Additional Work Requirements
- Remote, but may work out of L.A. or Cincinnati offices (post Covid), if local
- Some travel to warehouse partners may be required post Covid
- Ability to travel to all staff meetings 1-2 times per year
- Ability to start work by 8 a.m. EST since many of our partners are in Midwest and East Coast.