Our Sales team is a turbocharged V12 engine that drives the entire company forward by bringing our software platform to new customers - every single day. We are a tight-knit, high-energy crew that comprises Sales Development, Account Executives, and Sales Operations. We have a shared passion for helping residential contractors take their business to the next level, and nothing makes our team happier than seeing stellar feedback from customers who have had the opportunity to leverage ServiceTitan.
You will be part of a purpose-driven team that provides an extraordinary product and makes an extraordinary difference in customers’ lives. Customers will be excited by the product you show them, and they will embrace you and thank you for changing their lives the next time you see them.
What You'll Do
- Own, manage, and drive the full sales process from first contact through close
- Perform product demonstrations to interested customers using screen share and videoconferencing technology
- Build honest relationships and genuine rapport with potential customers
- Generate and maintain expert knowledge of the ST Product, the home services industry, competition, market happenings and trends.
- Help potential customers discover unmet needs and how we can deliver extraordinary value
- Build a strong, vertical-focused sales pipeline with or without inbound leads
- Suggest and/or create sales materials that will help close business
- Maintain a complete, accurate, up-to-date sales pipeline, forecast, and activity log
What You'll Need
- An honest and genuine approach to helping potential customers
- Proven, successful sales experience in a B2B SaaS environment
- Track record of meeting and exceeding your sales quota (we’ll ask for proof)
- Ability to handle objections and demonstrate value
- Ability to articulate product value proposition with any level of detail or brevity
- Highly intelligent, passionate, ambitious, and a team player
- Strong interpersonal skills and friendly professional demeanor on the phone
- A tenacious work ethic with the desire to be a top performer
- A willingness to perform Outbound in addition to Inbound Sales
- The ability to close business and create urgency with prospects while maintaining rapport and keeping the potential clients best interest in mind
- Bachelor's degree required
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work 2018
Inc 5000 Best Workplaces 2018
Inc 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Companies 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Cloud Computing Companies 2018
Forbes Next Billion Dollar Startup 2017