Currency is dedicated to disrupting e-commerce by designing financial technology that unlocks the free flow of capital and opportunity for our customers. Based on the West Coast, we are one of the fastest growing fintech firms thanks largely to our vision and our diverse, collaborative, and talented teams. We are looking for motivated and passionate individuals looking to innovate and disrupt the fintech industry and have some fun doing it.
Who you are
The Sales Team is responsible for growing Currency’s monthly volume through the sale of Currency’s products. You will focus on creating long-term value by helping equipment sellers leverage our platform to sell more equipment and by helping borrowers/buyers easily determine what type of equipment they want to buy and how they want to pay.
Day to day, you will be focused on identifying new customers, finding new revenue opportunities, and providing feedback internally to help optimize current products.
- Meet and exceed monthly sales quotas
- Achieve objectives through effective planning, goal setting and projecting future performance
- Outreach to the prospective customers via phone and email to assist in completing financial transactions
- Work effectively with our internal teams to structure the best possible offer for applicants
- Serve as our customers’ primary point of contact and establish long lasting relationships with applicants as well as sellers of equipment
- Drive more leads on our platform through your relationship with vendors and sellers of equipment
- Achieve close % targets by generating approvals and obtaining signed contracts from our applicants.
- BA/BS degree required
- 1-2 year relevant sales experience
- Experience carrying a revenue target and delivering results
- Ability to gather and use data to inform decision making and persuade others.
- Excellent presentation, communication, negotiation and forecasting skills.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to assess business opportunities and read prospective buyers.
- Leader with the demonstrated capacity to motivate and work well with others.
- Experience with SaaS sales and Salesforce.com platform a plus.
Perks and Benefits:
We have created a company culture complete with:
· Flexible paid time off
· Casual dress code
· Office happy hours and wellness events
· Generous paid parental leave
· Competitive compensation
As a result, our employees are excited to come to work to grow personally, financially, and professionally.
Check us out on LinkedIn!
Read Full Job Description