Account Executive, Local & Regional Ad Sales - San Diego (Remote)
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE, ADVERTISING SALES
(San Diego, CA)
Atmosphere is the world’s #1 streaming service for businesses, offering 65+ channels of engaging, audio-optional TV. From news, sports and nature to viral videos, art, and more, Atmosphere delivers fresh programming designed to elevate any business space. Our company was built from the ground up to create unparalleled value for advertisers and next-level entertainment for companies around the globe.
About this role:
As an Account Executive, you will be a foundational member of our newly formed Local & Regional Advertising Sales Team to complement our burgeoning National Sales Team. You will present the Atmosphere platform - an innovative, high-impact marketing vehicle - to local and regional brands & businesses. You will focus on quickly building a pipeline of qualified opportunities and exceeding conservative sales goals while establishing Atmosphere as the premiere local streaming video advertising platform in key DMAs.
This is a hunter role with a limitless number of prospects across all categories - real estate, automotive, finance/insurance, legal, medical, dining, etc. Top performing sales executives in this role are vigorous, coachable, accountable prospectors and critical thinkers who thrive on winning (as an individual and as a team). New team members who model this behavior find quick success in compensation and growth.
Ideally, you will have experience selling advertising solutions (search, social, television/radio, listings, etc.) to local and regional brands and via high volumes of outreach. You are well-spoken/written and have the ability to think quickly on your feet. The ultimate measure of success for this position is winning new business.
Our organization moves quickly, so you will need to be comfortable in a fast-paced environment (i.e. in an early-stage startup) where challenges appear daily … challenges that you will help shape the solutions to overcome. This is a pivotal role that will build the foundation of a team that is growing quickly, and you will grow with it. We pride ourselves on being a hardworking, fun company, so party poopers and ME players need not apply. This position will initially report to the VP of Local & Regional Advertising Sales.
- Exceed monthly, quarterly & annual goals through persistent outreach and consistent closing of new business
- Author plans and strategies to quickly grow new categories and markets
- Create sales collateral, emails, customized pitch decks, etc.
- Own your business while collaborating at a high level with peers & team members on best practices
- Build media plans and help manage campaigns
- Be a great partner to our clients to continually grow revenue
- Help define and optimize sales and marketing processes that drive desired sales outcomes
- Develop a high level of expertise in our product offering as well as the competitive landscape
- Consistently communicate sales activity, pipeline, and market trends through updates to leadership and keeping CRM up to date
- Hit daily/weekly outreach and meeting metrics
- Have fun, make someone laugh 3 times a day and don’t be a jerk
- 1-3 years of consultative sales experience
- Solid understanding of digital, video and/or TV advertising preferred
- Thrives in a team sales environment
- Exceptional presentation, written and verbal communication
- High sales aptitude with the ability to solve problems and think quickly on your feet
- Consistent track-record of meeting + exceeding quotas
- Ability to work in a fluid environment and adjust priorities on-the-fly
- Self-starter with ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- High level of integrity and follow-through
- Strong collaboration and relationship management skills
- CRM experience (Salesforce, Boostr, Pipedrive, etc.) is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Pay Range: $70,000 - $85,000
- Commission eligible
- Company equity
- Competitive insurance
- Company 401(k)
- Open vacation policy
- So much more!