Team Manager, Emerging Markets
We accompany our customers every step of the way from the moment they partner with us to the end of their journey. We bring passion to what we do every day because what we do matters to real people. We share happy and sad moments with our customers, we laugh and cry with them, and we build relationships that go far beyond a business partnership. We are a group of ambitious, intelligent, hard-working, and fun people. If you are passionate about helping real hard working people, love technology, aren't afraid of a challenge or two, and have a desire to push yourself to your maximum potential, our CS team is where you belong.
Team Manager, Emerging Markets (Customer Success)
As Manager of ServiceTitan’s Emerging Market’s Customer Success team, you will become a critical member of the Success Management team to help influence and guide the direction of ServiceTitan’s approach to delivering exceptional service to customers, especially the strategy for automating key components of our services for the Emerging Market segment.
What you’ll do
- Build a strong team environment and relationships with key internal stakeholders across various ServiceTitan departments and with Success Managers
- Equip every Emerging Success Manager with the fundamental role clarity, knowledge, skills, processes and tools to deliver the best possible outcomes and achieve their goals and OKRs and managing escalations or key initiatives for at-risk customers as needed
- Consistently provide coaching, feedback and opportunities to Success Managers for learning, practice, experimentation and exposure so they can develop themselves and the team to be significantly better than they were before their start date
- Track, measure and report on the value you bring to ServiceTitan, its customers and the Success team
- Interview and hire a team of Success Managers to fit with ServiceTitan in clear demonstration of cultural characteristics and competencies and anticipate needs with succession or transition plans in mind
- Manage and document customer escalation calls
- Set the strategy, quarterly plans and goals for the Emerging team according to forecasted needs
- Anticipate risks and issues and proactively identify optimal solutions for preventing these or solving them as they arise
- Maintain team engagement and alignment through weekly 1:1s, progress reports, goal tracking
- Manage other strategic initiatives related to the Emerging team and other Success team initiatives as needed
What you’ll need
- 3-5 years relevant work experience in SaaS account or success management or a related field in software and technology
- 3-5 years of previous team management preferred
- Proven leadership skills; track record of motivating others and maintaining high team morale
- Excellent emotional intelligence, patience and active listening skills
- Respected by peers and direct reports; someone others love to work with and for
- Handle tough situations with an objective and pragmatic outlook; address issues by delivering concise, constructive criticism and creative solutions
- Deep understanding of what constitutes great customer service, including specific techniques
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills. Proven ability to manage multiple moving pieces at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Intelligent, strategic, quick thinking, dedicated, ambitious, and fast learning
- Familiarity with SaaS business models a plus
- Self-starter who thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment, with an ability to “roll with the punches”
- Willingness and desire to proudly represent the ServiceTitan brand
- Good sense of humor
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home service companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan’s end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home service industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, comprehensive reporting, Marketing management tools, mobile connectivity for field techs, and Quickbooks integration. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is here to champion the people in home services. ServiceTitan helps them provide a wonderful customer experience, improve sales and more easily manage their business.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a start-up that is already successful, yet early enough to offer its team members significant growth and equity opportunities. We have a proven product, brand-name customers, significant revenue and growth, and are backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, the leading investors in cloud software.